Sons of Daniel AKA Bebop v Rocksteady AKA Plumber v Sparring Partner-Herrera v Lundy HBO Latino 7/11

Who wins??

• Herrera loses N cries Robbery

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Lundy gets ktfo N claims someone else is ducking him

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No Shot

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Herrera by UD

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Lundy by UD

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • #swiftset stay on top like toupee

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I get shyt breh which is my point I'm making...nikkas pick N choose when boxing is a business N when boxing is political to fit they agenda

GBP wants Matthysse vs Herrera....so Lundy gets left out...I aint goin be crying in erry thread with a Lundy deserves a rematch shirt on

Allah wanted Swift vs PED....Herrera got left out

Its cool for Herrera to not give Provodnikov his rematch...its cool for Herrera to not give Lundy his rematch

Swift doesn't give Herrera a rematch tho...
angry-mob.png

Those dbl standards
:whew:

nobody cried robbery over lundy or prov. only 12% of the boxing media scored the herrera-garcia fight for danny. everybody knows herrera won that fight. it's like pacquiao-bradley 1. pacquiao got the L on his record but nobody even acknowledges it as an L....bradley don't even get credit for it. same shyt with herrera's "Loss" to danny. me personally I never called for a rematch of that fight though. shyt wasn't very exciting and it'd be the same result....the Philly Assassin Mo Herrera putting on a clinic. I don't want to see a rematch, but I don't blame herrera for calling for it. he has an L on his record from a fight 90% of boxing fans believe he won. he can cry all he wants. I don't blame lundy for crying about a rematch either...but I don't care if he gets it either way. the fight was a struggle matchup to begin with. shyt was bound to end with some ugliness.

but yea, fukk a herrera-garcia rematch. the boxing public already considers herrera the winner any way. even the philly GOAT said the city don't fukk with danny since sweet pea taxed that ass. and B HOP loves danny like a son so you know deep down that had to tear him up inside. even in the video you could see B Hop getting choked up as he talked about it. B Hop and the garcia's are family. they train at the same gym. they have thanksgivings together. that love is pure. but sometimes you gotta come down hard on your fam so they can flap their wings and become great. that's what B hop did. danny ignored the millions of people who said he lost to herrera and only listened to the few who said he won. that's why he didn't grow as a fighter. that's why he got another boxing lesson from lamont. he got too many yes men around him and he isn't evolving as a fighter. that's why instead of bashing B Hop, you need to be thanking him. danny needed to hear those words. danny needed to hear how he got schooled and brought shame to his city. B hop just tryin to save his career. he loves that boy man.

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I like Herrera because he's skilled and tough. He willingly takes a shot in order to get twice as many in methodically. Don't know if I want him in there vs. Mattbeastsse. :mjcry: