Sonic Colors: Ultimate (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS4) (September 7, 2021)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah tahts all we need another sonic game where we are forced to play as big the cat and fukking amy

Be obtuse and stupid as fukk brehs :mjlol:

It's pretty obvious you know what characters I'm talking about. In nearly all of the actually good Sonic games there's been multiple characters and none of them are just "go fast" yall nikkas ADHD

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Be obtuse and stupid as fukk brehs :mjlol:

It's pretty obvious you know what characters I'm talking about. In nearly all of the actually good Sonic games there's been multiple characters and none of them are just "go fast" yall nikkas ADHD

You have rose colored nostalgia booger glasses on for the original sonic adventure games, thats all.

Outside of Sonics sections the game were trash. The most memorable part about the adventure games is sonic, not those wack ass tedious knuckles or big the cat segments.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You have rose colored nostalgia booger glasses on for the original sonic adventure games, thats all.

Outside of Sonics sections the game were trash. The most memorable part about the adventure games is sonic, not those wack ass tedious knuckles or big the cat segments.

I'm not even going to explain why you're off base here but even in non-adventure games, the good games have never been just "go fast" and they have always had multiple characters since Sonic 2.

The only Sonic games in recent memory that were one character Sonic games that were good is this game and Generations (had modern and retro sonic), and both of them are 3D platformers primarily :francis:

You don't understand game design but it's cool you ADHD ass nikka they made that endless runner for you my guy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not even going to explain why you're off base here but even in non-adventure games, the good games have never been just "go fast" and they have always had multiple characters since Sonic 2.

The only Sonic games in recent memory that were one character Sonic games that were good is this game and Generations (had modern and retro sonic), and both of them are 3D platformers primarily :francis:

You don't understand game design but it's cool you ADHD ass nikka they made that endless runner for you my guy

And thats why they were all super successful, right? Yet, Colors one of the few good 3d games is not so surprisingly more focused on running.

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Looks amazing but does he always have to fight Dr. Eggman?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Looks amazing but does he always have to fight Dr. Eggman?

tenor.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Just hook me up with a Sonic Heroes game.

Best Sonic game in the last decade has been the Kart Racer.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I hope this gets a free PS5 upgrade at some point. This should be the best running Sonic game we've ever seen, but I have a gut feeling that it'll still run like 30 fps. :snoop:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:scust:

That's the game that made me realize sonic was done. People bring up sonic 06, but heros started the downtrend imo.

:scust:

:dwillhuh: y'all bugging, that game was fire.

Facts, don't know whats up with this revisionism. Heroes was wack.

I thought Sonic having a snowboarding game when he could run fast was the end, same era.

Can't believe ya'll didn't like that game.

Edit: it was called Sonic riders

:hhh: