Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: The Thread

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The first one was fun as hell, but it was pretty easy to perfect...I decided to rent this with one of my free Redbox codes last year, and I got HOOKED. If my gf didn't get me NFSMW for Christmas, this would still be my main racing game.

This one is a LOT more intricate and difficult...my only real knock on it is that some of the characters in this one SUCK. Who the fukk is Pudding? :rudy:

I was struggling to beat some of these on Hard, I'm talking about a dozen plus tries and having to give up and come back later, etc.

...then once you "beat" the game, a whole new area is unlocked and so is the Very Hard difficulty :sadcam:

This game is fukkin terrific for real, just lost in the shuffle.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is a pretty ass game. Controls beautifully and it is hard too. You need to know the layout of the tracks. I miss difficulty like this.

2013-02-01_00002.jpg

2013-02-01_00003.jpg

2013-02-01_00005.jpg

2013-02-01_00006.jpg

2013-02-01_00008.jpg

2013-02-01_00007.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The first one was fun as hell, but it was pretty easy to perfect...I decided to rent this with one of my free Redbox codes last year, and I got HOOKED. If my gf didn't get me NFSMW for Christmas, this would still be my main racing game.

This one is a LOT more intricate and difficult...my only real knock on it is that some of the characters in this one SUCK. Who the fukk is Pudding? :rudy:

I was struggling to beat some of these on Hard, I'm talking about a dozen plus tries and having to give up and come back later, etc.

...then once you "beat" the game, a whole new area is unlocked and so is the Very Hard difficulty :sadcam:

SEGA doesn't market a damn thing anymore :heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to buy this game on Greenman gaming for $22. I love PC gaming it's so cheap.

My computer is about to fukk the shyt out of this game.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

I've heard nothing but praise for this game but Sega has it coming off like a knockoff or some generic Sonic branded racer.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I've heard nothing but praise for this game but Sega has it coming off like a knockoff or some generic Sonic branded racer.

Their loss. This is better than any MK. Yes, I said it and I'm not caught in the moment. It's nice to use weapon and not have homing missiles on both, you can shoot weapons forward and backwards. There is tons of shyt going on in the background. Calling this just piff is doing this game a disservice. I have never dropped my entire backlog just so I can 100% a racing game, but it is that serious with this game.

I love kart racers, I have Little Big Planet Karting on PS3, as I do ModNation Racers on PS3 and Vita. Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS. Of the generation, easily the best and of all time, I think its tops.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game shyts something serious on that trash LittleBigPlanet Karting. I swear I got that game for $10 and I was still disappointed. The gameplay in that game is boring, stale and so hum drum.

This game is like a wake up call and actually is frigging nice. The graphics look so sleek and shiny and it runs like a pipe dream. 60FPS 1080P sweetfx on max settings.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I really want this on PC. Anyone know if people play it online for PC?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free on steam this weekend

whos in? :lupe:
Lovely game. This game runs like a dream on my PC. It's $5 on Steam right?? You'd be a fool not to grab it right now. I paid close to thirty for it and felt like it was worth every penny.