Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
you're insecure
don't know what for
you're turning heads once you walk into the do-or-or

if you know this song you share my secret lol

I was drunk one night and I said to myself" DAMN THESE LITTLE fukkERS ARE CATCHY"

concise

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Son, I'm on a 24 right now and you are getting negged when I remember for posting these songs as making you "ashamed", especially the ones in this post.
:smh:

I'm not understanding what you are saying?

Maybe I should have clarified. Everyone has songs on their IPOD that they like that are different then what they portray and who people think they are. Man I can't be at work and let the annoying white late 20's secretary know that I listen to some of the same shyt she does. Might fcku up my rep as the respectable black man that she has nothing in common with. I prefer to keep it that way. :pachaha:

I keep these songs to myself fool. I am sharing them here in the free-zone. You do the same breh.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I see that I understood you quite well. Musical preferences are not that serious.

Carry on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not understanding what you are saying?

Maybe I should have clarified. Everyone has songs on their IPOD that they like that are different then what they portray and who people think they are. Man I can't be at work and let the annoying white late 20's secretary know that I listen to some of the same shyt she does. Might fcku up my rep as the respectable black man that she has nothing in common with. I prefer to keep it that way. :pachaha:

I keep these songs to myself fool. I am sharing them here in the free-zone. You do the same breh.

You realize most chicks will respect you more for bumping sensitive pop music than hip hop?

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
This song is the simp anthem, but I love the beat and the hook :yeshrug:

classic summer jam

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fSUOQ2VA7w]Plies - She Got It Made [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

This song got me through tough times in middle school :sadbron:

50 cent's intro was dope

Last edited by a moderator:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

:merchant::huhldup::snoop: shyt would never be heard on my Ipod nor would I let anyone I know in real life know I like this song:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
i'm still not sure how to feel about the fact that i know this word for word

Eddie Murphy - Boogie In Your Butt - YouTube

:lolbron:

1059334_o.gif