Songs Where They Talk Their Shyt at the End of the Song

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
And your mama say I'm supposed to tell you something to encourage you, something positive... aight, well I ain't gon' lie to you, motherfukker: you ain't going nowhere

50 Cent is the literal Mike Tyson of rap. In his prime he was like a super hero or action figure in the ring/on the track

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

The goat shyt talker:wow:

Tupac came to mind but is so prolific at this that no example comes readily mind aside from Hit zen Up …. What a great example to post though. He had great energy the night he recorded this

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

ay my nikka, if i did take you out the game my nikka, it was my motherfukkin pleasure to move you out my goddamn way, you know what i’m saying?
nikka, say no more hoe
nikka, you couldnt have died in the hands of a better man, you know what i’m saying?
nikka, i’m the best thing that ever happen to you nikka, you know?
say homeboy
my worst motherfukking mistake was the best you ever hope for
know what i’m saying? i forgot more shyt than you could remember
nikka, i got more motherfukking money in my chain draw than you got in your goddamn bank roll, nikka
nikka, anytime you want to, nikka, i match my change to your motherfukking dollars, see who come up first, know what i’m saying?
big bank take little bank, nikka
wassup, nikka?
these nikkas thought i was just talkin' when i came in this motherfukker, talkin' that king shyt nikka
look at me now, nikka
get your pen out, take notes, nikka

:russ: