Somone Needs to Make a Black Panther Video Game and....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Make it open world and allow you to choose at least T'challa and Kilmonger and have at least 2 endings with each of their visions. The online would be siiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkk

Kilmonger all the way :obama:
I'd rather play white panther, the battle of Norway will be bodacious dudes :feedme:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nah, fukk an open world.

It'll be hollow and filled with bullshyt anyway; otherwise, they would just make an open world marvel game without the Black Panther name.

--------------------------------------------
Let the first BP be a homage to the old school 2D comic book games that we enjoyed from back in the day - an era that should have definitely had a BP game.

Make it 2.5D where the scrolling and platforming is layered so almost everything can be interacted with. The gameplay should challenge the developers in a way where playing it is much more than just punch-kick.

Only after that should it be expanded to different types of open world gameplay. I'm not trying to cringe at the stealth crawl 3D walk animation they would half ass in that open world.

Also, if Rocksteady made it, it would just be batman. It'll be hot but it'll also feel like they could have just put BP's suit as a fake DLC costume on batman and call it a day. I don't want that.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Nah, fukk an open world.

It'll be hollow and filled with bullshyt anyway; otherwise, they would just make an open world marvel game without the Black Panther name.

--------------------------------------------
Let the first BP be a homage to the old school 2D comic book games that we enjoyed from back in the day - an era that should have definitely had a BP game.

Make it 2.5D where the scrolling and platforming is layered so almost everything can be interacted with. The gameplay should challenge the developers in a way where playing it is much more than just punch-kick.

Only after that should it be expanded to different types of open world gameplay. I'm not trying to cringe at the stealth crawl 3D walk animation they would half ass in that open world.

Also, if Rocksteady made it, it would just be batman. It'll be hot but it'll also feel like they could have just put BP's suit as a fake DLC costume on batman and call it a day. I don't want that.

for the open world thing I was just thinking about running around and all the fukkery that can ensue running around with T’challa and N’jadaka....like that PC game I can’t remember the name where fukkery was at an all time high blowing up sh!t it ain’t GTA....:patrice:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
for the open world thing I was just thinking about running around and all the fukkery that can ensue running around with T’challa and N’jadaka....like that PC game I can’t remember the name where fukkery was at an all time high blowing up sh!t it ain’t GTA....:patrice:
But, it would probably be limited like Spiderman in the sense that they wouldn't really let you cause the chaos you may want at times - he's too much of a good character.

You'd probably be able to kill enemies but they would limit when and where that happens.

That being said, how would walking around an open world w/ a BP suit on be. T'Challa can't just walk into a bank and everyone acts nonchalant.

Maybe an small scale open world type HUB in Wakanda in between missions - imagine a large scale version of Sam Fisher's operations base.

T'Challa can interact w/ NPC's who offer different tools, plans and resources to prepare him for whatever mission you are about to undertake would be kind of fresh and cool.

I think, all around, if it worked like the reverse of splinter cell where most of the action would be intense but still have a robust stealth system for certain moments.

That type of game, though, gameplay wise... hmm...a combination of the intimate close quarters combat science of For Honor(not as tanky though) w/ the non action fluidity of Splinter Cell.

Just to be clear about my vision for the combat -

Imagine as you traverse the level, it's more of a somewhat zoomed out camera but when major CQC against serious foes and bosses are engaged, it switches to a camera like the new God of War but w/ For Honor combat mechanics.

teacher

All Star
Daps
But, it would probably be limited like Spiderman in the sense that they wouldn't really let you cause the chaos you may want at times - he's too much of a good character.

You'd probably be able to kill enemies but they would limit when and where that happens.

That being said, how would walking around an open world w/ a BP suit on be. T'Challa can't just walk into a bank and everyone acts nonchalant.

Maybe an small scale open world type HUB in Wakanda in between missions - imagine a large scale version of Sam Fisher's operations base.

T'Challa can interact w/ NPC's who offer different tools, plans and resources to prepare him for whatever mission you are about to undertake would be kind of fresh and cool.

I think, all around, if it worked like the reverse of splinter cell where most of the action would be intense but still have a robust stealth system for certain moments.

That type of game, though, gameplay wise... hmm...a combination of the intimate close quarters combat science of For Honor(not as tanky though) w/ the non action fluidity of Splinter Cell.

Just to be clear about my vision for the combat -

Imagine as you traverse the level, it's more of a somewhat zoomed out camera but when major CQC against serious foes and bosses are engaged, it switches to a camera like the new God of War but w/ For Honor combat mechanics.

How about MGS5 instead of Splinter Cell? Never played For honor maybe that combo makes it better then MGS5 :manny:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
You new fake fans act like the comics don't exist lol, if you read the comics you'd know that everything you desire has been written already.

Black Panther has been around since the 60s.

Trust me, everything on him has been done. Black Panther and Daredevil in the past 30 years are some of the best writing you'll read from Marvel. They are both essentially Marvel's version of Batman.

Stan Lee passed off a lot of ideas as his own and embellished upon them. He'd even say it himself but the credits for the works never change for some reason.

THIS.

If I put read the comics Killmonger was basically the black raoh from Fotns and he is stronger than BP ( basics marvel formula make your arch nemesis your better version of you, venom> spidey for example)

He had and army and he was BP for a decent stint in the 90’s. And for your militants he was killing plenty of cacs too.

Killmongers wakanda is basically Genosha but with more weapons.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Black Panther in Open World game? I don't see it.

Black Panther in "Arkham Batman" style...it would work

or

Telltale's Black Panther would be dope too
Beat me to it. This a series that lends itself to TT's model. Arkham-style game with an emphasis on stealth combat would also be dope.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Black Panther in Open World game? I don't see it.

Black Panther in "Arkham Batman" style...it would work

or

Telltale's Black Panther would be dope too
Telltale? I was thinking more along lines of Rocksteady's series, sans Knight of course.