Somone Needs to Make a Black Panther Video Game and....

teacher

All Star
Daps
Make it open world and allow you to choose at least T'challa and Kilmonger and have at least 2 endings with each of their visions. The online would be siiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkk

Kilmonger all the way :obama:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My man gave no details on the gameplay...

I don't know if it's first person...

Third person...

If it's a stealth game...

A beat em up...

Does it have quick time events...

Does it have rpg elements...

nikka gave no info on his vision other than opennworld and you can pick two characters but emphatically said the online would be siiiicccccccccckkkkkk!!!!

:mjlol::bryan::deadmanny:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Action RPG. Make Killmonger's version train for BP duel and collect a new party (pre-Wakanda, then post-Wakanda), and weapons for WW3. Make T'Challa's version negotiate with different tribes, track down Klaw, and determine how to give away Vibranium for Thanos Invasion.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Make it open world and allow you to choose at least T'challa and Kilmonger and have at least 2 endings with each of their visions. The online would be siiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkk

How will the gameplay work online?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

You new fake fans act like the comics don't exist lol, if you read the comics you'd know that everything you desire has been written already.

Black Panther has been around since the 60s.

Trust me, everything on him has been done. Black Panther and Daredevil in the past 30 years are some of the best writing you'll read from Marvel. They are both essentially Marvel's version of Batman.

Stan Lee passed off a lot of ideas as his own and embellished upon them. He'd even say it himself but the credits for the works never change for some reason.

teacher

All Star
Daps
My man gave no details on the gameplay...

I don't know if it's first person...

Third person...

If it's a stealth game...

A beat em up...

Does it have quick time events...

Does it have rpg elements...

nikka gave no info on his vision other than opennworld and you can pick two characters but emphatically said the online would be siiiicccccccccckkkkkk!!!!

:mjlol::bryan::deadmanny:

Coming up with the idea is the toughest part...the rest of you pixel counters can do the leg work :smugfavre::lolbron:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Black Panther game made by Rocksteady Studios
Open world action
Upgradeable suits and gadgets, full customization. It should literally make your head hurt.
Multiple maps (Wakanda, Oakland, and prolly some other location)
Gang of Marvel Villains with a very not dead Killmonger.
Shuri and Okoye Side-Missions
Hip-hop should be inextricably linked to the soundtrack, audio queues
Killmonger DLC