Sometimes We Forget How Talented Jennifer Lopez Is.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
She could never really sing like that. She could dance though. The latin explosion around 2000 came at the right time for her.
I think she sings good enough. She pretty much does it all but acting is where she belongs. I don't think I missed a Jlow movie yet. They all seem to be entertaining however she does play the same type of person alot so there are loverlaps.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Her 2014 album flopped and then she thought her next album with a 10 year gap would do better? She had her run, but she should find another way to express her creativity. Spending $20M of your own money on a flop has to be soul crushing.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think she sings good enough. She pretty much does it all but acting is where she belongs. I don't think I missed a Jlow movie yet. They all seem to be entertaining however she does play the same type of person alot so there are loverlaps.
I watched this trash in the theater…

:noah::blessed:

And enjoyed the hell out of it.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Was gonna come in here and Talk shyt bout her voice , but hearing some of these songs again for the first time in damn near 30 years unlocked some core memories from when I was a kid.

(And She was BAD AF! Pulling her drawls out of her ass at the end of that one video!)
Dammit J-LO...

:mjcry:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Was gonna come in here and Talk shyt bout her voice , but hearing some of these songs again for the first time in damn near 30 years unlocked some core memories from when I was a kid.

(And She was BAD AF! Pulling her drawls out of her ass at the end of that one video!)
Dammit J-LO...

:mjcry:
JLo capitalized on her moment! I’m not mad. She was that girl for a long time.