Something I never understood about Hip Hop

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne and Birdman have beef with jay-z, yet Jay is cool with the MMG, which is also cool with Wayne and Birdman

same goes for Jay being cool with MMG, yet MMG(specifically Ross) is cool with Fat Joe who doesnt like Jay

I mean I dont know about you....but im not cool with someone who I know is cool with someone else that I have beef with, but it seems so damn common in the rap music industry

actually I think if Nicki Minaj is cool with Kanye and Jay

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne and Birdman have beef with jay-z, yet Jay is cool with the MMG, which is also cool with Wayne and Birdman

same goes for Jay being cool with MMG, yet MMG(specifically Ross) is cool with Fat Joe who doesnt like Jay

I mean I dont know about you....but im not cool with someone who I know is cool with someone else that I have beef with, but it seems so damn common in the rap music industry

actually I think if Nicki Minaj is cool with Kanye and Jay

You're a dumbass fakkit. None of these nikkas got beef.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
None of them have real beef and people can have common friends.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Rap, not the Mafia nikka :usure:

The Mafia is even worse. If the Boss don't give a fukk, it don't matter who you like or don't like. You gotta suck that shyt up.

nikkas try way too hard to be street. But really sound like little kids.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even about rap but two enemies can't have mutual friends?

it happens a lot

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Mafia is even worse. If the Boss don't give a fukk, it don't matter who you like or don't like. You gotta suck that shyt up.

nikkas try way too hard to be street. But really sound like little kids.

Shut ya ho ass up nikka. Trying to disqualify my manhood based on ya thirsty ass over analyzing a nikka post. Sneak dissing ass nikka :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Throwing weak subliminals where the rapper's name isn't even called out isn't "Beef", it's just competition that's been going on damn near since Hip Hop's inception.

Jay has dissed Wayne subliminally and done songs with him in the same year. He was on Wayne's highest selling album and Wayne was on Jay's most critically acclaimed album since His retirement.

Fat Joe has stated on NUMEROUS occassions that he has no true beef with Jay, any last incidences are left in the past. Fat Joe isn't a big enough name nor any true type of competition for Jay himself to acknowledge.

There is no true beef between Good Music and YMCB, that shyt is all hype, fluff, and gimmick marketing.

Like the above posted said, TRUE rap beef died in 2002 with Nas/Jay-Z, almost all the rest are pomp and bullshyt