SOMETHING FOR THE SISTER'S ON THE COLI (no homo)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok I'll move it :urwelcome:

What did you do to it :lupe:
Spic shyt.
It was a 22 pound turkey. I just added a whole mess of seasoning and some light marinade inside the turkey and under the skin.
Turkey's creep me out tho. I'm going back to making another roasted pork shoulder for christmas

:skip:

NWuVTQKl.jpg

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Spic shyt.
It was a 22 pound turkey. I just added a whole mess of seasoning and some light marinade inside the turkey and under the skin.
Turkey's creep me out tho. I'm going back to making another roasted pork shoulder for christmas

:skip:

NWuVTQKl.jpg

Why do they creep you out? :heh: I just think of them as a big chicken. I won't tell you what my mom says.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do they creep you out? :heh: I just think of them as a big chicken. I won't tell you what my mom says.
The smell is weird when it's raw. It just creeped me out. Maybe the size had something to do with it, too.

I'm afraid I'll be stuck making it next year too since it came out so well.

I'm slowly becoming addicted to food blogs and youtube videos. That food wishes guy on youtube has a funny way of talking that's kind of enjoyable.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The smell is weird when it's raw. It just creeped me out. Maybe the size had something to do with it, too.

I'm afraid I'll be stuck making it next year too since it came out so well.

I'm slowly becoming addicted to food blogs and youtube videos. That food wishes guy on youtube has a funny way of talking that's kind of enjoyable.

My mom says it makes her think of a baby.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Am I the only one who doesn't get riled up when looking at these types of men? I mean, don't get me wrong, they are incredibly attractive, but I don't know....it's like they are fun to look at, but not to play with.

Maybe I'm just weird....

UlOVK5uWgFYYg.gif
I feel the same way about super attractive women. Its like at a certain point people can be so good looking that they almost become inanimate objects. Like a vase, or something.