Reppin
TX
i just hope they turn up the volume on entrance music

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
NXT went through this exact same thing like six months ago but okay sure, the company’s in dire straits :russ:
And that came less than a year after going to NXT 2.0 where they changed the logo, color scheme, title belts, completely changed the composition of how they build the roster, moved to a different night, etc.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
They need to add the dynamite girls and make them all have big asses. Or just get all the big butt women wrestlers on the show to twerk at the beginning, in between matches and at the end. I’ll be in charge of this dept.

Nah you just know that the neckbeards would demand body positive girls and trans representation :hhh:

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
Nah you just know that the neckbeards would demand body positive girls and trans representation :hhh:
You acting like you ain't been sending weekly letters to me asking why Sonny Kiss ain't on your tv more. Now I could expose your fakkit ass more including that deposit you sent for the Nyla Rose Ring Worn Gear but I need you to deposit your sissy ass into a seat and tune into Dynamite Live on Wednesday Nights to see the Blackpool Combat Club live in action.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
You acting like you ain't been sending weekly letters to me asking why Sonny Kiss ain't on your tv more. Now I could expose your fakkit ass more including that deposit you sent for the Nyla Rose Ring Worn Gear but I need you to deposit your sissy ass into a seat and tune into Dynamite Live on Wednesday Nights to see the Blackpool Combat Club live in action.
:dead:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

I love you Tony Khan ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️