Someone tell me how the Cowboys AREN'T finna win the East?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
nikkas talkin real reckless out here but I am failing to see how the Cowboys ain't got it in lock

- Best QB in the East when healthy (Romo finally got a line to keep him upright, he gonna put up MVP numbers this year)

- Murray can be close to McCoy level if he stays healthy all 16 games. He says he's in the best shape of his career and his goal is to play all 16 this yr. 1,500 yd/15 TD season on deck.

- Dez Bryant best damn WR in the L after Megatron and only getting better. My nikka only 25 years old :to: Ya'll know he bout to beast this year. Terrence Williams gon continue improving and rookie Devin Street will be one of the best rookie WR's out the draft.

- Witten is still an elite TE and Gavin Escobar is gonna develop into a really good #2.

- That OL finna look stout we got another big ol corn fed white boy in that bytch. Tyron-Frederick-Zack Martin-Ron Leary looking legit as fukk out here bruh. Just gotta replace that nikka Doug Free and we ballin out chea. Romo might not get touched this year
Romo.png

- So that defense was wack last year but check it out we got some d-line depth now with DeMarcus Lawrence who will put up 10 sacks this yr. Ben Gardner was one of the steal of the draft. Tyrone Crawford healthy and gonna beast. Henry Melton one of the most underrated signings of FA. This d-line don't got any superstars (until Lawrence develops into one) but we got depth.

- Not even gonna lie LB is a weak spot. I hope McClain can play up to his potential.

- DB's finna ball out this year. Morris Claiborne working his ass off this offseason he gon take a huge step up this year. Brandon Carr too. And we still got Scandrizzle as #3 CB :wow:

The biggest disadvantages are LB and that ginger faggit Garrett. He's definitely a worse coach than Coughlin or Chip Kelly, but those squads ain't doing shyt this year if we keeping it reality. Foles garbage and the Giants got way too many holes.

Who fukkin with my clique?
Romo.png

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romo wont allow it. Just like that game vs Detroit a few years ago. He wasn't getting touched all game then he wanted to start throwing pick 6's. and he doesn't know how to stop the bleeding. Crumbles when momentum swings. Check his body language. We'd still have the lead and he looks defeated. Doesn't matter how good the oline is, he'll fukk it up mane.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikkas talkin real reckless out here but I am failing to see how the Cowboys ain't got it in lock

- Best QB in the East when healthy (Romo finally got a line to keep him upright, he gonna put up MVP numbers this year)

- Murray can be close to McCoy level if he stays healthy all 16 games. He says he's in the best shape of his career and his goal is to play all 16 this yr. 1,500 yd/15 TD season on deck.

- Dez Bryant best damn WR in the L after Megatron and only getting better. My nikka only 25 years old :to: Ya'll know he bout to beast this year. Terrence Williams gon continue improving and rookie Devin Street will be one of the best rookie WR's out the draft.

- Witten is still an elite TE and Gavin Escobar is gonna develop into a really good #2.

- That OL finna look stout we got another big ol corn fed white boy in that bytch. Tyron-Frederick-Zack Martin-Ron Leary looking legit as fukk out here bruh. Just gotta replace that nikka Doug Free and we ballin out chea. Romo might not get touched this year
Romo.png

- So that defense was wack last year but check it out we got some d-line depth now with DeMarcus Lawrence who will put up 10 sacks this yr. Ben Gardner was one of the steal of the draft. Tyrone Crawford healthy and gonna beast. Henry Melton one of the most underrated signings of FA. This d-line don't got any superstars (until Lawrence develops into one) but we got depth.

- Not even gonna lie LB is a weak spot. I hope McClain can play up to his potential.

- DB's finna ball out this year. Morris Claiborne working his ass off this offseason he gon take a huge step up this year. Brandon Carr too. And we still got Scandrizzle as #3 CB :wow:

The biggest disadvantages are LB and that ginger faggit Garrett. He's definitely a worse coach than Coughlin or Chip Kelly, but those squads ain't doing shyt this year if we keeping it reality. Foles garbage and the Giants got way too many holes.

Who fukkin with my clique?
Romo.png

:mjlol:

casamayor

Banned
Daps
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multim...6ae84060#ad143317-3dca-497d-b272-819f6f327788

Cowboys Top 10 Players (yikes)

10. Orlando Scandrick
9. Dan Bailey
8. Travis Frederick
7. Barry Church (Good grief)
6. Henry Melton
5. DeMarco Murray
4. Jason Witten
3. Tyron Smith
2. Tony Romo
1. Dez Bryant

A dude with a blown out knee and hasn't played a game for them yet is their 6th best player

and their fans still think they can have a chance.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: at this bullshyt.

:pachaha:
at Murray being anywhere REMOTELY near or on Shady's level.

:heh: at your defense still being :rudy:and :trash: and :flabbynsick:.

In short, :camby:

YEMAD.png

Look at their numbers. Murray had only 500 less yards on 97 less carries. Higher YPC average, same amount of TD's. Give them identical carries and Murray shytting on dat bwah in yards and TD's. Their receiving stats would be equal too. fukk outta here tryna act like Murray ain't on his level.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
4 things. jason garrett, romo, very young and horrible defense and jerry jones. we succ, breh. its been 3 years now that i've stopped being a homer and i no longer carry optimism into every season.

i'm praying we finally hit rock bottom and finish under .500. these 8-8 seasons are too much or me to handle anymore.