Someone snuck a pic of Charlotte

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I'm assuming it's an area they designated the women's lockerroom. Most likely creep pic was taken by a female wrestler.
SlowRipeIrishwaterspaniel-max-14mb.gif

sbud

All Star
Daps
Win like 13 titles in 9 years and complain that people only think you’re getting pushed because you’re Ric Flair’s daughter lol

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Someone with power and money that they probably lent to her father because we all know how he gets down. Very evil to say but I don’t think I could take women athletes as serious as male athletes until they get real support from women enough that like when you laid back chilling your side chick put on WNBA instead of Basket Ball Wives Temecula. When I express this thinking someone compares it to being black and what we all went through and go through but I be like nah. In the last two years the world we live in has gotten so much more crazy that there is a movement to stop Asian hate where Asians are telling black people that yeah someone called you a N-word but you don’t have to punch them. A one hit wonder made a video where he’s getting fukked by the devil to be a stand for LBGTNFLUFCWWF people because he claims people taught him to hate himself. Do I have to mention the storming of the capitol where there was actual black Capitol police officers being told to not shoot at crazy white people with weapons when they were outnumbered being called the N word. Could be wrong but only white people died. To be able to be individualistic in this world in a blessing for everybody who is lucky but black men who aren’t straight are seen as a monolith who has to have their structures of power destroyed so black women can wear backwoods onesies and have nails longer CVS receipts.

Young Rock a great show and it shows the Presidential path to 2032 thing is we need the Rock now and more than ever because the movies were just practice and God will be here for this world before 2032 at the rate this is going.

What in the Palace of Wisdom open your third eye shyt is this?
NaughtyFluidGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Someone with power and money that they probably lent to her father because we all know how he gets down. Very evil to say but I don’t think I could take women athletes as serious as male athletes until they get real support from women enough that like when you laid back chilling your side chick put on WNBA instead of Basket Ball Wives Temecula. When I express this thinking someone compares it to being black and what we all went through and go through but I be like nah. In the last two years the world we live in has gotten so much more crazy that there is a movement to stop Asian hate where Asians are telling black people that yeah someone called you a N-word but you don’t have to punch them. A one hit wonder made a video where he’s getting fukked by the devil to be a stand for LBGTNFLUFCWWF people because he claims people taught him to hate himself. Do I have to mention the storming of the capitol where there was actual black Capitol police officers being told to not shoot at crazy white people with weapons when they were outnumbered being called the N word. Could be wrong but only white people died. To be able to be individualistic in this world in a blessing for everybody who is lucky but black men who aren’t straight are seen as a monolith who has to have their structures of power destroyed so black women can wear backwoods onesies and have nails longer CVS receipts.

Young Rock a great show and it shows the Presidential path to 2032 thing is we need the Rock now and more than ever because the movies were just practice and God will be here for this world before 2032 at the rate this is going.
:what:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
why was she so naked in a public restroom backstage?

Cuz it’s backstage and the woman probably don’t get the same luxury locker rooms as the superstars (who are all men) and the men:russ:

Man Andrade out here spilling some TEA:whoo:

Like this shyt is on another level vs all the other guys that left:whew:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

:skip:

z6303si1z9551.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

Z3pSgaU.gif

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Cuz it’s backstage and the woman probably don’t get the same luxury locker rooms as the superstars (who are all men) and the men:russ:

Man Andrade out here spilling some TEA:whoo:

Like this shyt is on another level vs all the other guys that left:whew:
A lot of luchadors are brutally honest like this. Its just most of the time they are too bitter and drugged up like Juvi and Del Rio to take too seriously

Daps

7b38add34dc6a4af73441f45761f0cf3.gif