Someone needs to come get Sami.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He knows better than to fukk up...he's too good.

Honestly I'd peel off Heyman and have sami be their guy for good. Send him back to Brock or pair Heyman with Bron Breaker.

Nah, Heyman is perfect in this role. But I do agree that Sami should be kept in the Bloodline for good. They can do the match at EC and of course "Roman wins lol" but the match is absolutely brutal, for both guys. Roman is unexpectedly taken to his limit and the finish could be put together in a way where Roman has to question if Sami "let him win."

For Zayn it could be the trial by fire Jey Uso had to go through that no one else did bringing them even closer ( a storyline in itself) and it would allow everyone to see without a shadow of a doubt that Sami Zayn is just as much of a threat as any other member of the Bloodline. If a Trios title is introduced Zayn, Solo, and Sami need to win it first and have a death grip on it. Otherwise he needs a run with one of the midcard belts, even if the Bloodline has to take a trip down to NXT or kick open the Forbidden Door to obtain one. :demonic:

I know people want that reunion pop with KO but that can happen at anytime. Zayn in the Bloodline and the Bloodline itself still has legs and I want to see where it can all go. I want to see if HHH is going to lean into the same tired predictable wrestling tropes or do something a bit more unexpected.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Nah, Heyman is perfect in this role. But I do agree that Sami should be kept in the Bloodline for good. They can do the match at EC and of course "Roman wins lol" but the match is absolutely brutal, for both guys. Roman is unexpectedly taken to his limit and the finish could be put together in a way where Roman has to question if Sami "let him win."

For Zayn it could be the trial by fire Jey Uso had to go through that no one else did bringing them even closer ( a storyline in itself) and it would allow everyone to see without a shadow of a doubt that Sami Zayn is just as much of a threat as any other member of the Bloodline. If a Trios title is introduced Zayn, Solo, and Sami need to win it first and have a death grip on it. Otherwise he needs a run with one of the midcard belts, even if the Bloodline has to take a trip down to NXT or kick open the Forbidden Door to obtain one. :demonic:

I know people want that reunion pop with KO but that can happen at anytime. Zayn in the Bloodline and the Bloodline itself still has legs and I want to see where it can all go. I want to see if HHH is going to lean into the same tired predictable wrestling tropes or do something a bit more unexpected.
Zayn
Solo
Sami

As trios champs? :dwillhuh: