SOMEONE NAMED LUX JUST DAPPED ME..WTF IS THIS ABOUT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if @Lux wasn't ****, how with dude even know who **** was in the first place after the first person mentioned it. shyt is obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
if @Lux wasn't ****, how with dude even know who **** was in the first place after the first person mentioned it. shyt is obvious.

Someone called me **** in another thread... :birdman:

Seriously, I think y'all are just bored... And enjoy flaming people...

I'm not going to argue.... It's not an issue...

At least have the sense to read my post history...

Unlike many of you, I have a real life... I joined the Coli last month because I thought it had chill posters...

But I am seeing that there's an abundance of ignorant losers who enjoy harassing people...

A mod posted IN THIS THREAD... The mods can see my exact IP address...

Everyone harassing me and neg repping me is a ball gargling coward who is afraid of real people on real life....

You stupid muthaphuckas actually think that the Latin word for Light, Lux is the same as whatever the other person had....

Does that mean every person with a similar name is the same person?

I hate to be mean, but don't phucking LIE on me when the mod has said YOU FATHERLESS b*stardS are wrong....

They should have NEVER gave you DUMB n!ggers internet....

I will leave you stupid worthless disease bastids something that you might actually learn from.... though I guarantee that each and every one of you attacking me have NEVER heard of one of the greatest Afrikan minds of the recent era.... I also guarantee that you bitter diseased wastes of life will NOT watch even a moment of it and will remain in the mental slavery you ignorant cok suckers love so much... AS EVIDENCED BY THIS THREAD....

No one likes to be lied on.... And you a$$holes are lying on me DESPITE proof...

Here's something you DUMB N!GGERS are allergic to..

Knowledge from a Master Teacher...

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

He's either a lurker or a poster who decided to make an account that will obviously garner attention because he's bored/thinks it's funny/wants to fukk with people, etc. :manny:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting for Derek to put up his "nothing is stronger than LUST" sig and show some of the dope beats he made then it'll be just like old times.

Status
Not open for further replies.