Someone is AFTER Bianca Belair

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Wrestling Forum acts like shes the devil reincarnated..she cant wrestle..she's not as attractive as the missing Mama Alexa Bliss...etc.
I’m on some wrestling forums and groups on Facebook too and those cacs hate Bianca and Jade and stay bigging up cac divas like Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley, Becky Lynch, etc.

They can’t wrestling, they can’t do this, they can’t do that, etc. just hidden racism with cac neckbeard bigots wanting Black talent to be jobbed out or buried in favor of their favorite cac stars.

It’s annoying AF and very obvious.

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Sorry Bianca, I just wanted a whiff of that booty sweat :mjcry:

Please forgive me by sitting on my face :mjgrin:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Don't be Myron, brehs:

Til this day that heel turn by Myron still has me like
smh-kanyewest.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably just a fan, but don’t be a creep.

She’s still a woman and human and some stranger approaching you in a parking garage or some random place were you’re vulnerable is creepy especially for a woman traveling by herself.

Definitely not cool at all.

That's the thing, 90% of them don't even have bad intentions, they're just socially retarded and don't get why you can't do what they do

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing, 90% of them don't even have bad intentions, they're just socially retarded and don't get why you can't do what they do
can't remember who but someone recently was saying she appreciates the letters but to send them to the performance center and not to her actual address....its sick that information is easily available

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Well, well, well...its 2024 and Sasha was still right.

I was thinking this same thing when all the cac carnies and online neckbeards like JD went full :mjpls:and said she should be grateful for fans but brushed off the fact AJ wrote in her book how creepy neckbeards followed her in a parking garage. What happened to Sonya isn't real long ago then a skitzo neckbeard came to tge PC Lacey and Shayna was about to :bustback:then Sonya got caught up with the gun.

It's terrifying for the ladies.