Someone Gon Get Exposed: Post A Pic Of An Object In Yo Crib Dat Only Black People Would Get

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Yea I see y'all using Sportin Waves but only the real :flabbynsick: know about this
6gNiHa9.jpg

I got dreads tho I don't use it :whoa:

Ugh...the smell...
:scust:
Brings back bad memories...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
244z7f6.jpg

I still got a black JanSport. I am the OG backpacker from the 90s

I keeps the lotion nearby. Carry it in my bag. I am laughing cause it's actually shea butter.

I had the 1.5 sitting nearby so I tossed em in. Maybe that's more of a "old" thing.

And of course that fukcing chair. I don't know what decade it's from. I am sitting on the love seat. The couch was destroyed by the elements and the critters under a carport. I tore it apart with my bare hands last summer. Still have the wood and the springs from it. Some of the wood parts are covered in a layer of insect poo. Covered. The layer is like 1/8" thick. Looks like droplets of tar. The insect is like a grasshopper, but the evil kind that's just a big ass ball with grasshopper legs.. there were thousands of them in the couch when I tore it apart. I also found the mummy of a cat in there.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
244z7f6.jpg

I still got a black JanSport. I am the OG backpacker from the 90s

I keeps the lotion nearby. Carry it in my bag. I am laughing cause it's actually shea butter.

I had the 1.5 sitting nearby so I tossed em in. Maybe that's more of a "old" thing.

And of course that fukcing chair. I don't know what decade it's from. I am sitting on the love seat. The couch was destroyed by the elements and the critters under a carport. I tore it apart with my bare hands last summer. Still have the wood and the springs from it. Some of the wood parts are covered in a layer of insect poo. Covered. The layer is like 1/8" thick. Looks like droplets of tar. The insect is like a grasshopper, but the evil kind that's just a big ass ball with grasshopper legs.. there were thousands of them in the couch when I tore it apart. I also found the mummy of a cat in there.
I used a red/grey Jansport for school for like 3 years :banderas: