Someone finally finessing those INDIAN scamming dikkheads LMAO curry scent guy PISSED! Lmao

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I was getting the auto insurance scam calls for a bit.

At one point I was like fukk it... Fine. Can you insure my Honda Civic? It's from 1999.

But here's the thing.... It's on chrome. fukking twenty fours. Do you think I need a separate policy for the spinners? You have to understand they go backwards. So it's like the wheels are spinning forwards but the rims are going backwards. So do you think I need a separate policy?

Eventually he hung up. Word to @CarbonBraddock for providing the inspiration.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was getting the auto insurance scam calls for a bit.

At one point I was like fukk it... Fine. Can you insure my Honda Civic? It's from 1999.

But here's the thing.... It's on chrome. fukking twenty fours. Do you think I need a separate policy for the spinners? You have to understand they go backwards. So it's like the wheels are spinning forwards but the rims are going backwards. So do you think I need a separate policy?

Eventually he hung up. Word to @CarbonBraddock for providing the inspiration.
:wow:. “Ridding spinners” was a classic track. Probably went right over Indian dude’s head. Should’ve introduced yourself as “thaJuiceman” to really fck with him:mjlol:

Three6Mafia were ahead of their time in production quality and content :blessed:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ::russ:

dude name is kitboga and he got a YouTube channel doing this shyt non stop.

some Indian dikkhead left a vm on my phone saying “ have your social security number ready or You will be arrested “ :mjlol:

Yall have to watch the whole video. This dude fukked with that scammer for over 10 goddamn hours. Wasted that dude's whole day. Pissed him off so much he's talking about finding her husband and making her watch him shoot him in the head. Wtf. :russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
kitboga is crazy. one video he dragged this shyt out for over 20 hours over a course of days.

not comedy but check out Jim Browning too

Yeah this Browning dude is legit... Mofo was actually watching the scammers in the call center doing their bullshyt :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:russ::russ::russ:

dude name is kitboga and he got a YouTube channel doing this shyt non stop.

some Indian dikkhead left a vm on my phone saying “ have your social security number ready or You will be arrested “ :mjlol:

He wanted that $2500 in gift cards bad.. That shyt was a life changing amount for him :mjlol: