Someone break down this crop top shyt these nikkas is tryna make fashion

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Unfortunately, it’s not new. It’s been around at least twice before in the 80s and 90s.

*DISCLAIMER SINCE nikkaS DONT READ: NO, I’M NOT ENDORSING THIS BECAUSE I’M POSTING PICS OF OTHER PEOPLE WEARING IT

IMG-9147.jpg

IMG-9146.jpg

You know in Hollyweird all comedians have to do some sus or shameful shyt as a prereq or to stay in grace.....

I know they say everything repeats itself.... but that's only based on the acceptance/adoption by the masses.

Show me Pac in some shyt like that :pacspit:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You know in Hollyweird all comedians have to do some sus or shameful shyt as a prereq or to stay in grace.....

I know they say everything repeats itself.... but that's only based on the acceptance/adoption by the masses.

Show me Pac in some shyt like that :pacspit:

I’m a big Pac fan, but bro… let’s not walk down that road. There are some unsavory 2Pac pics floating around out there.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
fashion-2015-04-giunuine-crop-top-main.jpg

61aMT1D6-ML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

61x807Bw4LL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Slave traders used the term "seasoning" to refer to the process of adjusting the enslaved Africans to the new climate, diet, geography, and ecology of the Americas.[5] The term applied to both the physical acclimatization of the enslaved person to the environment, as well as that person's adjustment to a new social environment, labor regimen, and language.[6] Slave traders and owners believed that if slaves survived this critical period of environmental seasoning, they were less likely to die and the psychological element would make them more easily controlled.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, it’s not new. It’s been around at least twice before in the 80s and 90s.

*DISCLAIMER SINCE nikkaS DONT READ: NO, I’M NOT ENDORSING THIS BECAUSE I’M POSTING PICS OF OTHER PEOPLE WEARING IT

IMG-9147.jpg
If I looked like Creed, I would wear that shyt too. The sky high shorts as well.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It ain't that complicated

nikkas saw some women they wanted flocking around a nikka dressed like that and they shamelessly copied it, same shyt that women do

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
See what public accountability does..... nikka said he never gon wear a croptop again :ehh:

Even his mans was shuttin it down when he was tryna justify it. Nah pleighboi :birdman:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
They was tryna push it in the bodybuilding community a few years ago but nobody was buying that shyt.

Guess they got rappers and entertainers to push it. Fr tho unless you got a six pack or flat stomach you ain’t got no biness rocking a crop top.. that sh zesty at the end of the day tho