Someone break down this crop top shyt these nikkas is tryna make fashion

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Guess I'll never be a fashionista cause this shyt scream mango farmer to me :dame:

What is it, the belts wasn't getting enough camera time??

This 3rd offense was borderline screaming effeminating plant cause bro so tapped in w the youth

Boy Aint GIF

I know it's intentional cause the sleeve lengths is on point... Somebody make the case for these nikkas.... :scust:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TEH

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Flabby :flabbynsick: brehs mad their gut will be showing out

Nah but seriously, I haven’t seen men wear crop tops unless they’re on the :dame: side

That could be true, but I'm the seven pack mike jack and I wouldn't put no shyt like this on even if the hoes was gawkin at the nikkas wearing these.

athletes wore cut off shirts all the time in my dad's day:yeshrug:

So you actually saw them lookin like this or is this what he told you

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
So the coli gone fight back against this style critique or gone run with it like all the other effeminate style choices that keep popping up on here? Only time I ever recall a half shirt being acceptable was in the 80s by cocaine users or football players on the field.......and that shyt went away as soon as compression clothing reached the masses

Nymbus

Great Value Manâ„¢
Supporter
Daps
That could be true, but I'm the seven pack mike jack and I wouldn't put no shyt like this on even if the hoes was gawkin at the nikkas wearing these.

So you actually saw them lookin like this or is this what he told you
photos exist:yeshrug:even old tv shows and movies