Somebody, specifically the African brehs tell me what’s going on in this video?

invalid

Banned
Daps
This ain't a west African issue :hubie:

:mjlol:

:usure:

Looks like a vodun ritual.

Barring the language, at first thought, I thought it might have been Haitians.

It’s either some place in Benin or Nigeria.

But then, they are wearing a lot of leopard print, so it could be somewhere in South Africa. :patrice:

But knowing how much South Africans dislike Nigerians, and since it was a South African that posted the vid, it could be Nigerians.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Fam. Just say you don't know what you're talking about. :mjlol:

But then, they are wearing a lot of leopard print, so it could be somewhere in South Africa. :patrice:

But knowing how much South Africans dislike Nigerians, and since it was a South African that posted the vid, it could be Nigerians.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
what type of tom green shyt was that :dahell:

giphy.gif

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Yet, we dab a bit of vodun rituals, but I've never seen stuff like that.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

good logic.

the guy who posted it on social media is writing in Xhosa, and either the translator sites are way off or he uses poor grammar

He comes across like a clown for white people, and I think he lives in such an insular world that he genuinely thinks that this was a funny thing to post. It's like he's 11 years old or something.

Not sure where the scene of the clip is but it could very well be any of the places you mentioned. A short clip of Black folks who are high, in a trance,or both .....eating raw meat from a cow on the ground. Dude sees it and decides to share it.

I hope he gets hit by a truck, and then the ambulance that picks him up gets hit by a train.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol what's the difference between this and people falling over and church doing stupid shyt? fact is lots of people believe in dumb shyt which is quite sad.

There's a huge difference between somebody passing out and somebody eating meat from a dead animal carcass laying on the ground