Somebody need to check their clueless GFs: Xbox One X sales rank is up 747% on Amazon

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Nah man I'm sorry, if you get the names confused you're either functionally retarded or uninformed. The latter shouldn't have been a part of the pre order crowd. "One" denotes last gen. "Series" denotes next gen. It really ain't that hard. Somebody is going to have to prove it to me that the soccer moms and grandmas were part of the crowd today and wouldn't be waiting to do Christmas shopping closer to November.

A lot of Americans did vote for Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if they got the names confused.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Nah man I'm sorry, if you get the names confused you're either functionally retarded or uninformed. The latter shouldn't have been a part of the pre order crowd. "One" denotes last gen. "Series" denotes next gen. It really ain't that hard. Somebody is going to have to prove it to me that the soccer moms and grandmas were part of the crowd today and wouldn't be waiting to do Christmas shopping closer to November.
Look at who is POTUS. This isn't even a question

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Whos coli mans is this:russ::mjlol:

EijmNlKUcAAlDwb

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:scust: Mocrosoft needs a better name guy doing this shyt...gawddamn these names & designations are horrible and confusing