Somebody forgot to tell this man we in the middle of a fatherless generation crisis

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I live in a white neighborhood.

Sorry I can't relate to all of this sh!t

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
That father is stupid as hell. :snoop: You can't go around threatening kids because your son got whooped up on, even if it was for a good deed. That just made his son look like more of a joke.

The lil nikka he stepped to wasn't no bytch and was ready to fight
He was only poppin' shyt cause he knew that man wasn't about to fight him with his wife there. :skip: That's why he stormed away cause he couldn't do shyt but take it.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pops may have went over the top but i respect it! smh these kids really steppin to a grown as man :snoop:

i was gonna try to be a teacher but when these teenagers step to you like a man id have the natural reaction to react couldnt do it

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lil nikka he stepped to wasn't no bytch and was ready to fight :leon:

Dude just got his son fukked up for the rest of the school year :wow:

I feel sorry for that lil nikka

not a chance breh. them hueax gonna be on his dikk. fukking that jumpin shyt breh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naw this ain't the way to do it. My pops woulda told me to catch one of them nikkas alone and put the beats on him. His son gone be a sucka nikka forever hoping his daddy come save him.

Only time my pops came outside like that was if he thought I was scared of the nikkas, he would come out and tell me "boy you bet not be scared of them nikkas, cause you got to come home and answer to me"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I came in this thread to see a old nikka two peice
a few 16 year olds:snoop:
he should bytch slapped that dainty fakkit
for chesting up.

a0yqua.jpg