Some shyt is just too far: Lala getting them titties sucked on in Power

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

Melo doesn't need Lala, a man that's made over 100 million in his NBA career has plenty of leverage..
:mjgrin:
She gets half plus custody rights. .......she got plenty leverage. Plus it's documented he cheated and got mistress pregnant. Sure he can walk away but it'll cost him and he don't want to be the next contestant on The future baby screen

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
u ever have to suck ya coworkers titties in the name of the job?

I've been in sexual situations with several (now former) co-workers over the years which I wouldn't have been had I not worked with them. Is this really so difficult to understand?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Lala is shaped like Wendy Williams; she's naturally top heavy, and the implants definitely don't help
Think-Like-A-Man-Too-5.jpg

Can we get brotha in the goggles in the pool to become a smiley.

that :damndatazz: smiley 2.0.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I've been in sexual situations with several (now former) co-workers over the years which I wouldn't have been had I not worked with them. Is this really so difficult to understand?
:what: it's literally 2 different things. If u getting into sexual situations at ur workplace that have absolutely nothing to do with sex thats a whole other issue. CHOOSING to make out and do sexual acts with a coworker while married is still an issue. There's mad ways around that shyt with acting. Body doubles. All kinda shyt. Actors and actresses have done it for years when they DIDNT wanna do certain things on camera. For whatever reasons.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Until that prenup and child support hit :mjlol:

He cheated and got another women pregnant. Unless she gets impregnated, she's not as bad as him
:mjgrin:
She gets half plus custody rights. .......she got plenty leverage. Plus it's documented he cheated and got mistress pregnant. Sure he can walk away but it'll cost him and he don't want to be the next contestant on The future baby screen
its not documented and it's a rumor that Melos camp has denied.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lala is a millionaire married to a millionaire husband it's not like she needed this ratchet loud mouth single mom trying to make it role. It's not like this is her big break or something

Let the whole world see your titties brehs

Daps
Not all of em. That's a lie. And there's a difference between getting naked and doing an explicit sex scene.

Jennifer Lopez
Halle Berry
Kate Hudson
Heather Graham
Kim Basinger
Taraji P Henson
Sandra Bullock
Jamie Lee Curtis
Angelina Jolie etc

Have all been involved in raunchy nude scenes don't be fooled....

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Im being sincere. Brehs on here are always so perplexed as to why rich and powerful men marry. A lot of yall dont understand the power of love. The shyt is real, especially as you get older. One day, most of you will succumb to it and you'll enjoy every minute of it. Watch...

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

maybe but if she wants to bedwench on camera...then that ship has sailed and time to move on.