Some people got it so easy

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I dated this chick once. Her baby daddy never worked a day in his life and had a full medical disability from the military. Peep this... :smugfavre:

He knew before he went in that in his family they have a history of back issues. Something that his dad and uncles have. Nothing crazy but probably irritating every once in a while.

He signs up for the Marines at 18. Swears in. He is in the bus that is taking him to the airport so he can go to bootcamp. THE BUS GETS IN A ACCIDENT AND FLIPS!

His non-existant to that point back injury midly flares up. He milks it more. :win: Then they see his family history. . . FULL MEDICAL DISABILITY. There is nothing wrong with Duke. Actually his back has not flared up at all since the accident. Homie is living the life.

He has a condo downtown. Smokes trees, chills, goes on vacations. etc.. . The funny thing is that for a minute me and ol girl got kinda serious. He got mad and stopped paying child support.

She thought. . I got this nikka. :rudy: Went to court to complain and to see if they will garnish his wages.

:russ: Homie knew the deal. They can't garnish his wages. He dont give a fukk. :smugdraper:

Damn she was :noah:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Unlike some people i also got out medically discharged granted i do get paid a nice amount but im disabled vet and would love to work but cant due to my disability so im a stay at home father.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if its ptsd it may not be apparent, but it can be triggered and can be pretty dangerous. pulling a fast one is not as easy as you think...the military psychs know what they're doing

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
lol. Not gonna lie, there are definitely some people out there eating off military disability. I have plenty of them in my family.