Some people got it so easy

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I gotta buddy that basically lives off the government. Dude served in the army and all that but has since been "medically discharged"; it's not anything physical like arm or leg blown off it's "mental".

Idk dude basically gets enough money from the government to pay rent at his apt, continue making payment on his ride, and bullshyt money to spare

I've got nothing against people being recouped for the damage war does and all that but this dude doesn't seem like he's fukked in the head

He basically lives a care free lifestyle just going up to bars & shooting pool all night that shyt like that..

Dude says he won't take a job unless it's more then what the gov is giving him because otherwise they cut it off and it wouldn't make sense..

It's not like he CAN'T work dudes choosing not to..

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Yea he probably had to past a bunch of test to qualify for it too. Going to war and coming back mentally messed up is not exactly having it easy. Also you know you're not a really good friend if you're a hating.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
not all disabilities are visible breh

I get that but when someone willing refuses to get a job because if they did they'd lose their government benefits it gets to me

That's different then some that CAN'T handle a job mentally due to PTSD.. You've got people out here grinding to get by and some people get a free ride..

It's the way life is but damn

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Rich kids that you Sweet Sixteen on MTV.
Seriously, some Arab businessman gives his daughter a brand new Mercedes-Benz S-class sedan for her 16th birthday on top of a crazy private party. That car is almost 150,000 bones... are you kidding me!?!?

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Rich kids that you Sweet Sixteen on MTV.
Seriously, some Arab businessman gives his daughter a brand new Mercedes-Benz S-class sedan for her 16th birthday on top of a crazy private party. That car is almost 150,000 bones... are you kidding me!?!?

Yeah fukk them too, I can deal with that more then people pulling a fast one though..

You can't help being born into money, just like you couldn't shyt on a little kid with raggedy clothes shoes.. They can't help it

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is he taking any classes? He could be eating off his G.I. bill also.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Once you take hatred out of your heart, you see the world much differently.
Get on the path of enlightenment friend. :win:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah fukk them too, I can deal with that more then people pulling a fast one though..

You can't help being born into money, just like you couldn't shyt on a little kid with raggedy clothes shoes.. They can't help it

Im sorry, but If ur boy fought for the country and risked his life I can't be mad at him. Those brats on super sixteen are just a$$hole flaunting their wealth in everyone's face. fukk them.