Some off-code PAWGers/Wenches/Blackfacers been losing their minds on Reddit the past few months

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Anyone black knows why black guys like curvy women, it's part of culture/common sense.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
They're likely trolls; being online for nearly 13 years, mainly through the likes of Facebook, I used to run into these suspect comments/questions; more often than not, the person trolling is a white man looking to cause dismay.

I wish y'all stop being soo gullible and believing shyt at face value...little do you know it says a lot about how some of YOU feel about Black people just by believing and giving creditably to all this shyt.

Unless a face and particularly proven verification are attached I'm not gonna straight up 100% believe it's a Black person behind the account, for all we know it could be some fat sloppy white person playing games. Y'all make it too easy for trolls to prosper due to being so susceptible. Always question what you're reading from something or someone, especially online.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
They're likely trolls; being online for nearly 13 years, mainly through the likes of Facebook, I used to run into these suspect comments/questions; more often than not, the person trolling is a white man looking to cause dismay.

I wish y'all stop being soo gullible and believing shyt at face value...little do you know it says a lot about how some of YOU feel about Black people just by believing and giving creditably to all this shyt.

Unless a face and particularly proven verification are attached I'm not gonna straight up believe it's a Black person behind the account. Y'all make it too easy for trolls to prosper due to being so susceptible.
I find it weird yall still think divestors/wenches are trolls or fake with the avalanche of evidence we have gotten in the last twenty years

yall really still believe :mjlol:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I find it weird that all still think divestors/wenches are trolls or fake with the avalanche of evidence we have gotten in the last twenty years

You all still believe :mjlol:
I don't doubt that such individuals you speak of exist but I don't automatically assume it's a Black person behind every account that spews the negativity and stereotypes.

White people love cosplaying as Black people online, especially as negative stereotypes. They've been doing it since the internet was created, they do this to create dysfunction among Black online spaces or spaces that attract Black presence. You underestimate how much time, effort, and research they'd put behind black fishing; it's like a game to them.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Unless a face and particularly proven verification are attached I'm not gonna straight up 100% believe it's a Black person behind the account, for all we know it could be some fat sloppy white person playing games. Y'all make it too easy for trolls to prosper due to being so susceptible. Always question what you're reading from something or someone, especially online.
With examples of people like Serrna Williams, Lil Kim, etc who try to get acceptance, you don't think these people go online ?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Self hate/low self esteem/awareness is real cant doubt that, but with places like reddit, some of those profiles being blackface isn't far fetched hell they even have their own subreddit(asablackman) cause alot people started noticing.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Self hate/low self esteem/awareness is real cant doubt that, but with places like reddit, some of those profiles being blackface isn't far fetched hell they even have their own subreddit(asablackman) cause alot people started noticing.
It’s a lot of that on there from people of all races and genders. Not to mention the fact that Black people have gotten too comfortable gender warring in front of others.

I saw a post on Two Hot Takes from a supposedly white woman in a lesbian relationship worried about her Black male friend who was married to their white friend because he was starting to become “mistrustful of white women”. The comment section was full of white women suggesting that the Black man has been “red pilled” or “radicalized by his Black mama or family”, and how Black men fetishize white women so to ask him if he’s ever dated a Black woman. Then there were the Black women, many of which self disclosed that they were also in interracial relationships, fanning the flames.

Reddit is completely wild. If you google something and they suggest Reddit, stick to what you are originally looking for. If not it’s a rabbit hole of pure craziness.