Some off-code PAWGers/Wenches/Blackfacers been losing their minds on Reddit the past few months

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Im subbed to a few random subreddits for bursts of information

and every now and then some wild questions pop up in the subreddits asking for data/science. the shyt theyve been asking is absolutely pathetic, especially to be asking a bunch of white people :scust:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Just playing devils advocate but far all we know they could be some young kid just looking for answers.

Or just a troll.

Maybe, though some of them are from the same person claiming to be a full grown black woman

Asking questions is one thing but damn, go to a black space and ask them. or use youtube and look at what black researchers/professionals are saying. not white-dominated random redditors
:mjtf:this is part of the reason these white people are feeling more and more comfortable speaking on black issues

Daps
Seen a lot of questions like that on Reddit. Sometimes people ask certain kinds of questions to set off fireworks.

Usually it's white men posting as a different race/gender. They always ask questions that low-key, hype up white men. Like "why are BW/WM relationships so successful?" That's not a sista asking......that's a white man trying to bait people into complimenting white men for their virtues.

If someone asked "why are Black men so kind and good", 80% of the commentors would be like "ackshually, Black men are evil because.....blah, blah."

White dudes be trying to toot their own horn on the low.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reddit has the most OUT OF POCKET, CRINGEWORTHY, "I hate myself and/or Black people in general" posting
I've ever seen, IN MY LIFE.

Like the MOST embarrassing shyt that shows a hilariously low knowledge, love or respect of self.

The dating subs are also filled with "Why won't these white people love me?" in various different flavors
from both genders.

Like What. The. fukk.

And if you go against that shyt, crackers dog pile you in the comments like "What's your problem bro? They just want
to be accepted man!"

Yah, it's not fukking weird TO YOU that a Black person is self-loathing and feels unloved because they can't find acceptance
or romantic interest from a bunch of white people because TO THEM that is how things SHOULD BE but TO ME that is ALARMING.

Your natural state, how you feel about yourself should NEVER be that you're "lesser than" ANYONE White/Hispanic/Asian etc.
fukk.
Have some goddamn pride.

I also think many, MANY, MANY of them are trolls too.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Maybe, though some of them are from the same person claiming to be a full grown black woman

Asking questions is one thing but damn, go to a black space and ask them. or use youtube and look at what black researchers/professionals are saying. not white-dominated random redditors
:mjtf:this is part of the reason these white people are feeling more and more comfortable speaking on black issues

We don’t know.

So getting emotional or anything else is just not necessary.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Reddit has the most OUT OF POCKET, CRINGEWORTHY, "I hate myself and/or Black people in general" posting
I've ever seen, IN MY LIFE.

Like the MOST embarrassing shyt that shows a hilariously low knowledge, love or respect of self.

The dating subs are also filled with "Why won't these white people love me?" in various different flavors
from both genders.

Like What. The. fukk.

And if you go against that shyt, crackers dog pile you in the comments like "What's your problem bro? They just want
to be accepted man!"

Yah, it's not fukking weird TO YOU that a Black person is self-loathing and feels unloved because they can't find acceptance
or romantic interest from a bunch of white people because TO THEM that is how things SHOULD BE but TO ME that is ALARMING.

Your natural state, how you feel about yourself should NEVER be that you're "lesser than" ANYONE White/Hispanic/Asian etc.
fukk.
Have some goddamn pride.

I also think many, MANY, MANY of them are trolls too.
r/blackladies is c00n central. They hate black men.