Some Of These Migrants Shouldn't Be Let In..Real Talk

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You are a mentally ill,anti-black women incel.who gets 0 buns
fukk you know about "thought process"?
Go drink some hemlock on this hot Sunday
:russell: shut up with that incel talk, you feminine fakkit. You're a c00n with 0 understanding of how immigration impacts the Black community.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You haven't been the same since I exposed you for being an African cosplaying as FBA
Every nikka I have bodied has jumped on this Somalia bs
Go piss up a rope

LoL You did not expose me, in that struggle thread because I always said my family Black Americans and are from the south and the mods know that.

You and @Billy Ocean were the ones pushing that thread and we know how much of a fraud @Billy Ocean was and is lol

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:russell: shut up with that incel talk, you feminine fakkit. You're a c00n with 0 understanding of how immigration impacts the Black community.
You clearly don't give a fukk about the community
Don't make me pull out receipts
I doubt you're even black the way u gas up bottom of the barrel white women

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You clearly don't give a fukk about the community
Don't make me pull out receipts
I doubt you're even black the way u gas up bottom of the barrel white women
I care enough to put us before immigrants, you're just some c00n bytch mad we won't march for your people

I don't gas up pawgs in any serious mway, and you really are a feminine bytch huh :russ:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I care enough to put us before immigrants, you're just some c00n bytch mad we won't march for your people

I don't gas up pawgs in any serious mway, and you really are a feminine bytch huh :russ:
I'll make a separate thread for you sambo

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is this a serious question?
We'd be a mid economy if it wasn't for immigration
Cost of housing,food and transportation would have been worse if it wasn't for immigrants

You nikkas swear racism is dead but yap about being second class citizens every chance you get
:why:

With all due respect that is the dumbest shyt written on thecoli in a long time and that is saying a lot. America has been an economic powerhouse on the world stage since the 1700s, which was because of slavery. The countries that those illegals left where the ones that were mid at best economically.and that is being kind. Uncontrolled illegal immigration has caused a strain on the school system, healthcare system, public services, housing, on and on and on.