Some gamers really are a disgrace to humanity, brehs

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
His girlfriend after sitting in his smelly ass chair:
9012b91a-71dc-4702-bd49-c2238a5decb9_text.gif
Gonna have to take the Saab gaming chair to the car wash before it gets on his girlfriend's hair.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I heard some kids talking about how bad adults talk on modern warfare it was a shame. Kids are like hi how are yall doing today being cool and then you have grown men threatening to kick their ass among other horrendous things on the ops team

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard some kids talking about how bad adults talk on modern warfare it was a shame. Kids are like hi how are yall doing today being cool and then you have grown men threatening to kick their ass among other horrendous things on the ops team
:skip:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
what concerns me more are motherfukkers that leave the house reeking of rotten ass like its no problem. i went to e3 a few years ago with a friend of mine. im the type of person that profusely sweats and if i think im gonna be somewhere thats gonna be a heater, ill bring wet wipes and deodorant with me. from opening to about 1pm there were no problems. we went for lunch and came back and i start seeing people dressed for anime expo not e3. about an hour in, im starting to smell a strong stink, so i go to the bathroom, clean up, and come back into the hall and within seconds the fukking smell is back. im starting to think my deodorant has failed on me so i need to exit stage left. i leave the convention center and take the blue line back to my house. i look for a mostly empty car and go in, the moment i relax, i sniff the air, and i smell overly deodorized. so not only had my shyt not failed me, but some motherfukkers were so damn stinky that the shyt was sticking to me like i was