Daps
Eat or Get Ate, & You Looking Like Cake :shaq:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Ok. Ill just keep all the good deals to myself :skip:

You guys are useless :russ:

you troll to much on this account i'll listen if you post on another account and dont try to pass fake shyt as real.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Those are dope if they're fitted like that. I have a few w/o the pocket but they're regular tees

yo moms

drunk
Daps
false..many people sell fake things and have fake accounts...hundreds of thousands of items are on there right now from nikes to jerseys..

Dudes got perfect feedback. If they were fake I'm sure someone would have noticed.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes got perfect feedback. If they were fake I'm sure someone would have noticed.

To be honest..you can sell on numerous accounts and maintain a positive feedback as long as the products are AAA duplicates. The counterfeits sold on ebay has gotten out of control. There are people that have 50 accounts selling and making 6 digit figures out there doing it full time. Trust me on this one you would think I am trolling but I know..for a fact...with a little research online you can find sites and forums dedicated to that type of work...

yo moms

drunk
Daps
To be honest..you can sell on numerous accounts and maintain a positive feedback as long as the products are AAA duplicates. The counterfeits sold on ebay has gotten out of control. There are people that have 50 accounts selling and making 6 digit figures out there doing it full time. Trust me on this one you would think I am trolling but I know..for a fact...with a little research online you can find sites and forums dedicated to that type of work...

You know any site or forums? :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
here you go breh :dream:

Custom-Fit T-Shirt - Tees * Sweatshirts & T-Shirts - RalphLauren.com

If you got an outlet within 45 mins to your crib breh go there im telling you i racked up for my pops 1 year.

Or if you go on vacation stop by a polo outlet if you can.

them aint the blue tagged joints.
a0yqua.jpg

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know any site or forums? :patrice:

yeah I do, I actually have a business and sold items on ebay on the side for years, multiple gold powerseller accounts so I know the businesses on both the legal and illegal side...I know of people who have these accounts and live good

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:dwillhuh:

U mean they not a regular polo tee?

as far as myself I'm not buying a tee without
the blue tag unless it's the 2 or 3 pack tees.
the one OP posted has a blue tag like most pocket
tees with the logo on the chest.
those other shirts are like sleep tees
they slang with pj's and shyt.

a0yqua.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

:merchant: