Somali breh gets that Wake Up Call in India

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i lived over there for about 6 months. working, traveling etc. they never pressed me like that, but I dont know the relationship between Somalia and India. By our standards, Indians are "rude"

I wonder what part of India breh was in?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
20% of my complex has Somali brehs and their family. Absolutely non of them will greet you if you are black. They also associate with indians and pakistanis only. Their wives are worse coz they don't even want their kids to play with black kids.

AFAIK minneapolis (where I'm at) has the most Somalis in the world outside of the country. I've never really experienced or observed them only fukking with Indians and I've been here off and on half my life :mjlol:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Must be heartbreaking for him coz Somali's claim Indians a lot.
:dead:
/
The best way to treat fresh Indians is not to be friendly.
You got to be stern with them. Never make a joke because they don’t understand boundaries.

Bruh was too friendly with them. As soon he stopped talking to them, they realised they overstepped.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Lol@ Somalis kicking with Hindus

:dead:

Honestly outside of work and the chick I'm fukking with I can't really recall even having a convo with a Indian breh in my life :dwillhuh:

They don't parley with us like that in the midwest I guess :yeshrug:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Some many travel bloggers post videos of how much they dislike India. But what’s wild is the black ones who’ve been to both India and Pakistan, say they actually like Pakistan a lot. People were nicer and more respectful there. :mindblown:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps