SOMA (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, PS4)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
More survival horror.
:blessed:
I'll look into this one. Love the genre now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Better get a gun otherwise :camby:

This new gen is conditioning people to be fukking cowards that dint fight. Just run. fukkin dorks. I'll pass

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Guns always makes things too easy... :heh:
How is hiding under tables, in fridgerators and lockers fun. shyt is gay as shyt. Human beings dont overcome the odds by hiding like bytches. We regroup and mount a plan of attack. These homos that grew up playing residnet evil fukked the game up. fakkit ass survival horror stans. If you can stealth around avoiding minions you can pick up a fukkin blade and jam it in a clowns eye

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How is hiding under tables, in fridgerators and lockers fun. shyt is gay as shyt. Human beings dont overcome the odds by hiding like bytches. We regroup and mount a plan of attack. These homos that grew up playing residnet evil fukked the game up. fakkit ass survival horror stans. If you can stealth around avoiding minions you can pick up a fukkin blade and jam it in a demon eye

It's called suspense its a central theme in horror movies.... :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's called suspense its a central theme in horror movies.... :heh:
When this shyt goes vr, i promise its going to reprogram your DNA to have coward children. Be careful what you put into your brain. Only way im buying this is if i get a gun. Thats why i appreciated The Evil Within. Classic gaming. Vulnerable yet powerful. Destroyed that game. This? starting to look like a hide in the closet with 2 palms over your mouth like :sadcam: shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When this shyt goes vr, i promise its going to reprogram your DNA to have coward children. Be careful what you put into your brain. Only way im buying this is if i get a gun. Thats why i appreciated The Evil Within. Classic gaming. Vulnerable yet powerful. Destroyed that game. This? starting to look like a hide in the closet with 2 palms over your mouth like :sadcam: shyt.

i hear you but what do you think alien isolation was all about??? :heh: also it depends on how the game is set up and what kind of enemies your facing... I expect a gun in a zombie game or a sword... but theres a few scenes in dead space when all that firepower counts for nothing.... :heh: the only two options are to run and hide, you cant always fight.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i hear you but what do you think alien isolation was all about??? :heh: also it depends on how the game is set up and what kind of enemies your facing... I expect a gun in a zombie game or a sword... but theres a few scenes in dead space when all that firepower counts for nothing.... :heh: the only two options are to run and hide, you cant always fight.
Alien Isolation? I havnt played that trash. I dont like feeling weak and helpless so i :camby: 'd that one.

Wanna give me some puzzle intruige? coo. But dont have me running around getting chased by androids with tentacles coming out their faces so i can find the nearest ventilation unit to hide in narrowly escaping an iron grip as my foot enters the air duct. :camby: