Solo [spoilers] Shower Scene??!- Kathly Kennedy goes FULL RETARD.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the harsh reality that hits you when a series has been around too long. Most of the OG classic writers who knew what they were doing get older, die, or move on, leaving the franchise to be controlled by...

...these new-millenium fanboy writers who have never really lived life and just want to make their favorite character(s) invincible (whether it makes sense or not),
...these new age feminists who want to turn EVERYTHING into a vehicle for their politics (and can't be bothered to make their own stuff half of the time)...
...the suits who are only interested in the bottom line and have no regard for good storytelling (who spend most of their time rebooting everything under the sun)...

It almost reminds me of the Godfather and how Vito had it together, but none of his sons quite knew how to handle the family business once Vito's time was up.

Original Trilogy gang weoutchea :mjcry:
Ehhh you realize og Kasdan and his son wrote this right? One of the og writers of the original trilogy

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don't

Art Barr

Yeah, I'm not giving them any of my money for this nonsense. Straight bootleg.

Ep 9 might get a dollar movie viewing from me.

KK ruined this franchise.

George Lucas coulda sold this shyt to WB at least.....shyt Tyler Perry Productions at this point. :snoop:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah, I'm not giving them any of my money for this nonsense. Straight bootleg.

Ep 9 might get a dollar movie viewing from me.

KK ruined this franchise.

George Lucas coulda sold this shyt to WB at least.....shyt Tyler Perry Productions at this point. :snoop:

I got movie pass, so seeing these shyts in theatres don't cost me a penny extra.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I got movie pass, so seeing these shyts in theatres don't cost me a penny extra.

shyt is the most infuriating bullshyt ever made.
Like literally, anyone else would be fired to the point of no return for ruining the genesis big budget franchise in this way.

That right now,...

They better hope that black woman is not a better co-starring version of Han solo to chewie. Than this abomination lead cast selection based cast. That includes the two worst miscasts in the history of film in Donald glover as lando. Plus whomever this mouth breather is that is supposed to be expression of younger versions of Billy dee williams and Harrison Ford.

Chick should be ruined in Hollywood for ever greenlighting such obvious apparent ineptitude.

How or why in the fukk at this point star lord was not hired to be Han solo at this point.

also shows complete ineptitude as well.

Art Barr

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
after the last jedi, im handing the series off. this whole disney thing has been like a monkey paw wish coming off of the prequels. i dont know who was writing for the cartoon, but they need to be doing the movies

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
after the last jedi, im handing the series off. this whole disney thing has been like a monkey paw wish coming off of the prequels. i dont know who was writing for the cartoon, but they need to be doing the movies

Just the fact Peter Jackson is not doing it is a complete sign of ineptitude.
As far as corporate America and how things are typically done of this magnitude from just an organizational standard to begin with.

Art Barr

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawrence Kasdan wrote esb and Rotj :francis::yeshrug: guess him and son write a shytty script