Solange slams women who demanded she sit during concert

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alan Ferguson is white? :dahell:

Well he is a beta male then...

No honorable Black woman who claims to be so racially aware would PURPOSELY go out of their way to marry a beta simp.

It tells you right away that she is an undercover Black feminist. Cause they all marry either white guys or a black guy who is weak or a simp.

They don't marry the strong Black men cause they cant handle us :troll:

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM

No honorable Black woman who claims to be so racially aware would PURPOSELY go out of their way to marry a beta simp.

It tells you right away that she is an undercover Black feminist. Cause they all marry either white guys or a black guy who is weak or a simp.

Damn wasn't expecting that one.. :leon:

Lola

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Hell, yeah he is a beta male. He married Solange after she beat down Jay-Z. He knows what time it is.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anybody that uses militant to describe pro-black people i'll consider a cac on this site.

301h5vn.jpg

sorry to disappoint you fakkit

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
@Black Reign I don't know if her husband is a simp (not that I care) and all that... I think solange was worth a couple million more than him and the age difference is crazy too, not so sure if simp is what I'd label him... actually seems more like a come up to me.

Lola

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ferguson has a net worth of $3million and Solange has a net worth of $5million. Being associated with Beyonce and J? Priceless.
He could be a come up, but it could be love.

• Dap
Reactions: Fox

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
Why can't white people ever act appropriately? :childplease:

If whites don't want blacks dancing to kraftwerk in louisiana then they should've did the appropriate thing and built their own damn country.

I've been to plenty of gigs and festivals with predominantly white crowds where most of the people present have really been getting into the music. Dancing, jumping around, generally creating an energetic atmosphere. And not giving a shyt what the non-white people who were present are doing.

These women behaved like dikks, not because they're white, but because they are dikks, with no understanding of gig etiquette.

I'll agree that if they don't want people near them dancing around, then don't go to a gig, especially if it's a massively seminal electronic act like Kraftwerk.

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
I've been to plenty of gigs and festivals with predominantly white crowds where most of the people present have really been getting into the music. Dancing, jumping around, generally creating an energetic atmosphere. And not giving a shyt what the non-white people who were present are doing.

These women behaved like dikks, not because they're white, but because they are dikks, with no understanding of gig etiquette.

I'll agree that if they don't want people near them dancing around, then don't go to a gig, especially if it's a massively seminal electronic act like Kraftwerk.

Basically... civilized people should always try to use civility first, sounds like these old hags thought they were back at uncle tom's cabin some place.