Solange>Beyonce

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
it was then that your ole pal LBJ realized the error of his ways. taking advantage of this rep free time on the coli and encouraging others to do the same has made this place like the wild, wild west. the original kool mo dee version, not the will smith one. oh god...what have i done? who have i become? where the heck are we?

:to: i guess we just aren't ready to post our opinions freely. we need a way to defer some of the nonsense...

sigh

welp...

:pacspit: DON'T EVER DISRESPECK THE QUEEN LIKE THAT AGAIN nikka! 1 star, neg rep pending.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
softer?? :wtf: does that even mean

You ask
images
images

JUST SAYING...

And you shall receive :blessed:

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
it was then that your ole pal LBJ realized the error of his ways. taking advantage of this rep free time on the coli and encouraging others to do the same has made this place like the wild, wild west. the original kool mo dee version, not the will smith one. oh god...what have i done? who have i become? where the heck are we?

:to: i guess we just aren't ready to post our opinions freely. we need a way to defer some of the nonsense...

What the hell are u ramblin about... Anyway solange is the type of chick that just takes ugly pictures from time to time. She cute in motion though

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
What the hell are u ramblin about... Anyway solange is the type of chick that just takes ugly pictures from time to time. She cute in motion though

right on. she's aight. no bey, but she's ok. i mean, i'd let her buy me an orange julius from the mall and then i'd disappear into the crowd when she wasn't looking. that would just be to seem mysterious, not mean. i would watch her from the shadows and make sure she got to her car ok. :ahh: