Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why Yonce just standing there letting her husband get smacked up? Thats a key sign there. Lets you know Jay don't run shyt in his house. No woman is allowed to put her hands on another women's man unless its understood that its Ok from said wife. So I'm guessing Yonce must shyt on Camel on the regualr both verbally and physically. What you think girls like you because of your looks? :ahh:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
That big ass bodyguard needs to have his ass fired. You cant even control Solange breh fukk you gonna do when the real goons roll up :smh:

I'm not suggesting he body slam her or some shyt...stop the elevator and either get him or her off. shyt lasted entirely too long, he let that bytch attack him 4-5 times.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
they used to be cool

jay-z-and-solange.jpg

tumblr_n3zmablxwo1rqgjz2o1_1280.jpg

:mjpls:

spl604166_001.jpg

:huhldup:

161426607.jpg

was Jay hittin Solange before she hit him brehs?

:lupe:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is intriguing to me because other than my blood sister, I aint never had a female even come close to laying hands on me in an violent manner. I know she used to fukk Wale, maybe she acting out based on the fact he is such a disrespected trashbag and he doesn't do anything about it

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If jay don't play his cards right he could have repercussions as far as politics go..rather it be in music pr other things

If it's true he hit bey,he will be in serious issues...

All it takes is one bytch to bring you down

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@ 3:00 Jay says something to B as if he's chastising her for letting solange act like that towards him, than he intentionally stays back with Solanage. I think he was ready to put her to sleep at that point.
I was looking at it like, I wouldn't want this chick behind me trying to sneak me from behind. But you could be right. She also looked like she was refusing to go anywhere.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If jay don't play his cards right he could have repercussions as far as politics go..rather it be in music pr other things

If it's true he hit bey,he will be in serious issues...

All it takes is one bytch to bring you down

Where you seen this at?