Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Ana Wintour doesn't give a fukk who you are. Solange holds her old in the bohemian/indie fashion game. She's not a nobody.
not gonna front...I watch that Fashion show Joan Rivers has w/ my girl...they seem to like Solange and she is talked about on there :yeshrug:

on the extended clip you can see Jay was about to smack her, but he came to his senses.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe Solange has beat up Bae before. Maybe that's why she ain't jump in. If she did that to Jay, what do you think she'll do to her??

vampire xtc

The E-Legend
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
jay did the right thing

although he ALMOST went to body the broad lol

he was stuck in a situation at a very public event and had to use damage control mentality and play it cool lol

if he would have snuffed the girl regardless of her goin after him first this would be really bad for him in the media

as for solange who the fukk knows what the issue was i mean it would have to be something big for that kinda reaction i would assume

unless randomly it comes out the bytch is on drugs and heading into rehab lol

the person that looks bad out of all this is beyonce

she cant win regardless

if someone is like why didnt you check ya sister?

she loses

why aint she check jay when he went after her back?

she loses

the ONLY person who handled this properly was jay z by not lumpin her which he almost let it slip lol

the sad thing about this is all the people drooling and foaming at the mouth to dikk ride jay on some negative comments

kinda goes to show how much they were on the jock in secrecy lol

but anyway

dumb situation

beyonce look like a dummy

solange looks like a ratchet dummy

jay z looks like he held his composure

end of story

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
THE EXTENDED VERSION :laff:

Jay was mashin the elevator buttons like
mqdefault.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I meant, in case he already got fired. or can he still can hit with a civil suit with breach of contract after he's fired? not a law expert.
Who knows how that works. I'd hope they have a non-disparagement clause in there no matter what happens.