Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Full version is even better

you can tell she was droppin straight BOMBS on the both of them while security was between em :wow:
:dahell:Why do they take this bytch out with them in the first place. Talk about a third wheel. Old coattail riding hood rat.
:what: the hell are you talking about, that's her sister nikka not some damn 3rd wheel

really

All Star
Daps
honestly all this tells us is that bytch Salonge needs some serious anger management... And Beyonce doesn't really have no balls / needs to learn to check her sis.:ehh:

Nothing really else here.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I wonder what provoked it tho

not to get on my gossip girl shyt but i been in similar situations where I came at a girl I was talking to foul (called her out her name, yelled, etc.) and her friend got mad on some don't let him treat you like that shyt. I was like bytch this has nothing to do with you :stopitslime:.. then we start arguing, and my girl is trying to defuse the situation, but after awhile she's like fukk it these nikkas ain't gonna listen :beli:

guarantee something similar happened here :pachaha:

Llysol

Shinigami
Daps
Reppin
MIA in ATL
BndLpl8IcAA6Cvy.jpg

Jack Don the G

What am I? A farmer?
Daps
I aint reading 44 pages of stans fighting over this video.

Someone please quote the best post.:feedme:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dwillhuh: what kind of shyt could possibly cause this altercation?

hov got some restraint though, i would've put her in that Ken Shamrock ankle lock if she was tryna liu kang my shyt; wifey sister or not :stopitslime: