Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Jay lost because any time a MAN is involved in any kind of verbal altercation with a WOMAN, he is automatically setting himself up for immediate failure and choosing to put himself in a no-win situation. Being that Solange looks like she's sticking up for Beyonce, he probably did something real fukked up and people will speculate (cheating, abuse, etc.)

That clean, happy couple image is a bit tainted now. Not seriously, but a little bit, and people are now wondering what's really happening behind the surface when before they were just satisfied with a candy coated image.

Beyonce lost the most cause now she looks weak as fukk for not stopping the fight + it seems like she is getting played by her husband in some kinda way and is so weak that she has to have her sister stick up for her when it gets too bad.

Solange won here because she swung at Sean Carter and she stuck through with what she believed in. :yeshrug: nikkas wasn't really fukkin' with her like that anyway. She got some web hits and her fan base ain't goin' no where or questionin' anything. She always been kinda crazy/weird.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Bnc83TZCYAAQVsz.jpg:large

Noooooooooooooo
:deadrose:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
U trippin nikka

Once pops lets go and giver over a broad to another man(the husband) in marriage that woman supposed to be on a ride or die tip for that nikka

Now if we was talkin some casual relationship I'd fck wit wat u sayin

But dese mufckaz been married for almost 10 years

Loyalty goes to the husband first and foremost unless Jay rlly did do some fcked up sht

Besides that?? Naaah

nikka these nikkas ain't my family. None of their personal issues are my issues. I respect his business acumen and have been a faithful fan of his music since 98. Other than that you want me to put on my stan suit because Solange sonned him in an elevator? shyt is funny.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikka these nikkas ain't my family. None of their personal issues are my issues. I respect his business acumen and have been a faithful fan of his music since 98. Other than that you want me to put on my stan suit because Solange sonned him in an elevator? shyt is funny.
:scusthov: