article-2626389-1D9DEB2E00000578-329_634x535.jpg

Son looks spooked, got his cotton shirt all out of place :whoo:
:ahh:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
B didn't have to do anything because her security guard Julius would've fukked Hov' up if he did anything to Solange. That's why she has him hired and is always around in case anything like that should ever happen.

My man Hov' kept his cool....but I gotta commend Solange for standing up for her sister and not giving a fukk who it was and where it was.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
So Jay Z should have beat Solange in the elevator ?!

Really ?

So a better video for him would have been 'JAY BEATS DOWN SOLANGE AFTER MET GALA'

My dude come on man...
breh,the entire situation is an L.
this couple portrays themselves as this perfect power couple and so far it has worked.
it always seemed staged to me. i'm not saying they are not in love, but some of their interactions seemed somewhat off, to me anyway.
everything was just a bit too perfect and too controlled.
well, they lost control for a few seconds and this is what happened.
this is one of their first non-staged 'human' moments and not a good one at that.
and then afterwards as they were leaving,oh guess what, the act is back on- but it's too late.
i commend jay on how he handled the situation, but this is still a big L for him and la familia!!
just accept!
:mjlol:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
B didn't have to do anything because her security guard Julius would've fukked Hov' up if he did anything to Solange. That's why she has him hired and is always around in case anything like that should ever happen.

My man Hov' kept his cool....but I gotta commend Solange for standing up for her sister and not giving a fukk who it was and where it was.
Im taking ya Hov stan card nikka right now

U Etherite in Sheeps clothing :scusthov:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who things Solange is sexy as fukk..her whole give no fukks attidue (i was gonna correct the spellin but im a real nikka) is :ohlawd:

Yeah she grew on me over the years then she had to go and do this:snoop:....But nah I still dig her,Lord Jamar was right,old Hov wouldna got stepped to like this by no damn Solange:mjlol:....The problem here is with Beyoncé,first she let Lil Mama rush the stage and barely tried to stop her,how you grown and cant stop a 16 yr old whos half your size:what:...now she let lil sis beat on her man,thought you was an empowered woman Bey:sas:...She shoulda either stopped Solange or jumped that nikka Hov and I mighta respected her,,but after this display:scusthov:

Id still fukk though:sas2: