Reppin
NULL
Bnc3waHIIAEtLoG.jpg

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanted jay to put the beats on her ass but that would have been terrible. disrespectful ass hoes.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I see this as a loss for Jay just for the fact that he is gonna have people speculating and prying into why this happened. Just like the Tiger Woods accident led to his fall from grace. If Jay did something to warrant the reaction from Solange it'll come out eventually.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the same time, first lil mama, now solange. women are checking jay. they finna use this dude as a punchline breh. this is the frst real loss i have ever seen from jay. you could argue other away but this one damn. hov got rocked by a female damn. how a hood nikka take beats from a middle class chick smh.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Although it must have taken the restraint of a saint, not touching her is the single best decision he made this decade.

If this was a dude at a family cook out and his wifes sisters doing this by all means snap back but a celebrity at an event with cameras outside was not the time. It wasn't the time nor the place and his reaction was the best he could have had.
Dude making the right decision foes not save one from the L...getting smack is always an automatic L .. ur mom smacks u its an L ...ur sister in law..ur can't even break the pushy off by giving a few hyper strokes to get some for of vengeance all u can do is dream about it......

L