Blu looking for her aunt
Bnc1Go_IgAAUZZ7.jpg:large

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We don't yet know what happened but Jay handled that well. What was he supposed to do knock her out? Last thing he needs is a vid of him putting the beats on his sis-in-law.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ofc she did he's a man not a women

Women feel safe knowing they can get away with that bullsht with the law protectin the dumasses

See me...I have the cmall safety of slappin a chick if she outta hand but Jay who is as famous as famous gets....

he dnt got the same freedom

If she respected him, she wouldn't have did it, period.

My sister in law is known to pop off on anybody at any given time (her husband, my wife, her pops) and she gets treated gingerly because of it. She never, ever has popped off at me and treats me with love and respect because I don't treat her with kiddie gloves. She told my wife she doesn't know if I'd choke the shyt out of her or not if she did. I won't, but the fact that she THINKS I will makes her think twice. Women only pull that shyt on people they think they can get away with it .

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn i like Solange too,only a matter of time before this disgruntled Nas stan turned on the gawd tho:mjpls:...Watch your back around Nas too Hov,heard they call em King Cobra in QB due to snakeish qualities:ufdup:

But i still like Solange,but Beyoncé:camby:? Get this bytch up outta here Hov,first she let lil mama rush the stage,then she let this bytch jump on Hov and she aint doin shyt but fixin her dress:childplease:...Hov better be beatin that robotic bytch to excuse why she didn't step in and got slow azz reflexes.