Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Some comments on video
"I knew she was looking hella psycho on the red carpet, but I thought she was just upset that her dress was hideous."

"Looks like J has a 100 problem now!!"

"The only hit Solange has ever had."

"Well look @ her she looks like ****..she looks like a dude in a mumu..Lol..she's jealous of Jay-Z n Beyonce.."

"The answer is very simple. Solange is pissed that Jay Z said she looks like a deranged pumpkin in her dress! LOL! Next time Solange -- don't ask! :-)"

:mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
fukkERY :blessed:

the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
No "L" for Jay on this one, she swung and he grabbed both her arms as she swung and pushed her back toward security while continuing to block her kicks.

You see how hard he grabbed her and turned her towards the corner once she swung ?? He could have easily tossed her down and folded her up. He only let her go once security grabbed her.

I salute his restraint, he followed standard practice if you ever had to deal with a crazy chick, 1 stop her from swinging, 2 protect ya balls (cause she's gonna kick at you), 3 get her away from you.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
:damn: this really the information age mane...

Be high profile celebs and get involved in a drunken spat in a elevator brehs..

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
whatever happened has to be a big deal because solange was puttin' them paws on the jay z :damn:

it won't like 1 slap or a one hit either. she was goin' at that brother like ali in his prime :wow:

017-muhammad-ali-theredlist.jpg