Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
What could cause such a reaction. Cheating? foh
What could cause such a reaction. domestic abuse? maybe
What could cause such a reaction. can't take a joke?foh
What could cause such a reaction. drunk and too comfortable? yup

isn't that security dude their cousin?

I'm not sure. I guess if he was then that would explain the timid approach. Can't put the beats on your cousin. Still, I am sure that what started it, happened before they were on the elevator. He should've had some inkling of how the mood was. And if that was his cousin then he knows that she is prone to that kind of thing.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Beyonce lost mad cool points with me for that shyt. You don't let your sister put your hands on your significant other. I got two brothers and if they got a problem with my girl they come tell me and then imma check her ass if she outta line. They would never do no shyt like that just out of respect for me. And I do the same with them. I would never dream of confronting my brother's chick

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Beyonce didn't do anything wrong by standing by. Fights get worse when more than one people are involved. It was two grown men trying to calm one angry girl down. Just sit back and watch and let them take care of her crazy ass. Plus y'all act like you never heard of sibling rivalry. She was probably enjoying that shyt. Look at her smile in the other picture.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Jay did the right thing. He coulda laid hands on her and caught a charge and some drama, he did the right thing.

:salute:
you dont catch charges if you return a slap with a slap.. only if you return un even forces where yours would cause great bodily damage...