Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Wait a fukkin minute...why is this elevator ride 3 minutes long?

they came from THE............ UPPPER ROOOOOOOOOOOOOM
hqdefault.jpg

:russ:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The Drama Between Jay Z and Solange Allegedly Began Because of Rihanna's After Party | Complex

:beli:

Im mad. This is the shyt I said word for word. We got lurkers in the Coli ya'll.

Complex: fukk you.Pay me.

And I told ya nikkas it was rhianna's fault, like always. Beyonce scared of that 5head havin bytch. Don't know why. :yeshrug:

This fakkit even said "super-saiyan" in his video. Disgusting the blatant theivery going on. At least give those fukking cacs at cacplex could give us a shout out. :smh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
lost the little respect i had for beyonce cause of the way she handled the ENTIRE situation.
from standing like statue when her man was being attacked,
to that fake smile as they were leaving the gala to throwing her sister to the media sharks!!!
:stopitslime:
Beyonce has always been a snake. All Houston heads know her devilsh character all to well. Eventually all the bad charma her and her family have created will end up being their demise.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The Drama Between Jay Z and Solange Allegedly Began Because of Rihanna's After Party | Complex

:beli:

Im mad. This is the shyt I said word for word. We got lurkers in the Coli ya'll.

Complex: fukk you.Pay me.

And I told ya nikkas it was rhianna's fault, like always. Beyonce scared of that 5head havin bytch. Don't know why. :yeshrug:

Your post didn't resemble the complex article at all. All you said was "I bet it's Rihanna's fault." Complex actually had dialogue and the entire reason allegedly behind the attack.

More coli delusions of grandeur:upsetfavre:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Beyonce has always been a snake. All Houston heads know her devilsh character all to well. Eventually all the bad charma her and her family have created will end up being their demise.
am i the only who saw her barking.. put herself in front of jay-z and put herself in front of her sister...

she didn't just stand there.. she tried to talk to them both..

its her husband and sister..the fukk is she suppose to do fight one over a silly fight?