SOHO Karen arrest video /DUI surfaces

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
@EARFQUAKE I wasn't trying to derail your thread or nothing ... :mjlol:

Nikka cant even joke about this crazy Gen Z entitled cac chick ..:pachaha:

Btw .. I think she treats everyone she encounters like this including her mom and prob cant keep relatives and friends close :francis:

Miserable w/ racist views and stereotypes about this world and how its ran :mjpls:

But little do she know .. life comes at you fast :wow:

Good Thread breh ! .. Repped

tenor.gif

Daps
Nope, they did the right thing. Send all white officers so she can’t say they treated her worse than necessary because of her race and because she tackled a black teen
This was actually before the phone incident and it was her second DUI arrest in a few months in addition to another prior drunkenness charger.

Miya Ponsetto's Second DUI Arrest Was Wild & Flailing, Caught on Video

Despite all of these charges she still thinks she should be treated like a “little girl” and the cops should be focusing on “gang members” instead of her habitual criminal behavior. They need to throw the book at this CaC, she is clearly a menace to society. :mjpls:

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I legit tired to avoid that (the original) video and the Gail interview.

But, Aba & Preach covered it and it pissed me off as much as I thought.

Boy oh boy, black men are so scary and violent this goofy bytch approached a black man and his child and attacked the damn child in the presence of the father.

And didn't get her chin sent to the moon.

These women know their damn privilege while we pretend they're victims.

She'll get probation even though she has a history of "but, I'm just a woman" bullshyt.

Yeah I watched that aba and preach vid too. First I've properly seen about the whole situation. Genuinely baffles me how a person ends up so UNAWARE of reality. :gucci:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...