Sohh we are just ignore the upsurge of racist trolls?

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Yeah, but if we started banning racist trolls some black brehs might be caught up too due to complaints from non black posters. Also some of the more well known posters are borderline white supremacists anyway and they are tolerated. If we open this can of worms I can think of a few pro black posters who might have to go too if there's a backlash and I don't want that to happen.

Now this is not to say we won't handle the situation, but you also have to help by reporting posts and threads. I can't ban but I'll discuss with the admins and supermods a list of anti black trolls that need to go because they cause the most problems. I think the issues with the pro black posters would decrease in their absence and we could keep them and have a balanced forum. Tom is a prime example of who needs to go. We shall see.

I also want to state this is my personal opinion and not an attack on non black posters but a contingent of them have been causing major issues riling up other groups as a result. Just for clarification purposes.

It's good to see that it's not falling on deaf ears. A lot of posters on this site are quick to shyt on Latinos with the quickness with no apparent reason other than to be racist. That's fine with me because it isn't the first time I've dealt with racism, however, both sides must be played evenly. Just because this is a hip hop board, it doesn't mean we can just throw hateful slurs at everything non-black.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
some of it gets annoying but from what ive seen its going both ways. some of its funny when other times its kind of over the edge but overall its always like that its just alittle worse this week and maybe for another week because of that verdict

we all say borderline racists comments in one way or the other not one poster can say they dont from what ive seen. i dont take it personal towards my race and throw jabs as well its a forum all in good humor

No we all don't and I'm not the only poster who can say that

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Omg. I'm not a **** or **** or whoever. Leave me the hell a lone! Stupid fukks! :rudy:

eddie_murphy_wtf_gif0rq83.gif

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:heh: you can't ether a white with words, they have REAL racism to fall back on. Calling them a c@c n' sh1t doesn't get to them, ignoring trolls works wonders but you people don't get that, y'all just feed into the bullsh1t.

2202ca75470304ff347209073b44cb2c.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Almost all of them are June/July 2013

they either aliases of people here and trolling/speaking how they really feel but dont wanna do it on they main account

or its new members here just tryna start some shyt :beli:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
TO BE HONEST, IT'S YOUR OWN DAMN FAULTS. YOU THOUGHT THAT REVERSE RACISM THING WAS COOL AND NOW YOU'RE CRYING BECAUSE SOMEBODY IS GIVING YALL A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE. THEY ARE HERE DOING THIS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IRKS YOU. THEY'RE GETTING A REACTION. TROLLS ARE STARVING FOR ATTENTION AND YOU IDIOTS ARE FEEDING THEM.

TROLL st0rmfr0nt..... CUTE
st0rmfr0nt TROLS US.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MODS FIX THIS

GO ON OTHER FORUMS AND PROCLAIM OUR GREATNESS......DO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
OTHER FORUMS COME HERE AND........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MODS!!!!!!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
if y'all dont report posts what can we do brehs?

i just kicked 5 threads to the race track

I'm calling bull shyt and I like you as a mod.

Yall don't pay attention to post reporting like you should. I reported a post in the show room. That post is still there.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree 100%... where all these racist trolls come from? Reading coli this past week, i'm lookin like :wtf:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Omg. I'm not a **** or **** or whoever. Leave me the hell a lone! Stupid fukks! :rudy:
:jayz:

Told you lol

Just make a vocaroo.com recording shouting out the coli.

So we atleast know you're a female include date and time please :peas: