SOHH we ain't gon talk about TNT breaking the coli servers? (@Meadow got ran off too)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
TJPdi72.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
also

who do I gotta mention for a featured thread? I seen them TNT losers doing it so what back do I gotta skratch to get my shyt featured? I don't even care about it, I'm just slick begging like them other nikkas

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
also

who do I gotta mention for a featured thread? I seen them TNT losers doing it so what back do I gotta skratch to get my shyt featured? I don't even care about it, I'm just slick begging like them other nikkas
Hi :smile:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

you better be glad you don't stay in cordele georgia

I'd pull up on you right meow and make a stupid amount of babies, then I'd cook us grilled cheese sammiches and we would smoke weed and start a whole new christmas day family :wow: then 2 years from now we can watch our litter struggle to walk to the presents under the tree :mjcry:

I'm so in love with you that's how I say hi now :mjcry: mer crimmuh tho

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
you better be glad you don't stay in cordele georgia

I'd pull up on you right meow and make a stupid amount of babies, then I'd cook us grilled cheese sammiches and we would smoke weed and start a whole new christmas day family :wow: then 2 years from now we can watch our litter struggle to walk to the presents under the tree :mjcry:

I'm so in love with you that's how I say hi now :mjcry: mer crimmuh tho
My body's callin :noah:

Will you answer? :mjcry: