The relevance of this post by this username is
gd2H7xr.png

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's living out every boys dream when they were in Middle School. Being in a scene with two other dudes is another story.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
..Couldn't get hard for the first 20 minutes. Only was hard once penetration started....
Man, that dude covered up the truth.
He was talking about how he got to spend some private time with her and she gave him a BJ to get hard. :manny:
Turns out they did that because he couldn't get hard. :comeon:

Side note, I watched this amateur video. Three white dudes and one female. It was filmed in someone's house. She was attractive. One dude could never get hard the entire time. One dude got hard but then lost it, and couldn't get a bone for the rest of the video. Third guy could get hard, lost it, and then got it back. He was the only one who busted. It was lame x 20. It's like how did they find these dudes?

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Man, that dude covered up the truth.
He was talking about how he got to spend some private time with her and she gave him a BJ to get hard. :manny:
Turns out they did that because he couldn't get hard. :comeon:

Side note, I watched this amateur video. Three white dudes and one female. It was filmed in someone's house. She was attractive. One dude could never get hard the entire time. One dude got hard but then lost it, and couldn't get a bone for the rest of the video. Third guy could get hard, lost it, and then got it back. He was the only one who busted. It was lame x 20. It's like how did they find these dudes?

Erections can cease depending on stress levels. Probably their first time and so they felt pressured to perform, hence why first time sex can result in failure because the expectation was too great.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Erections can cease depending on stress levels. Probably their first time and so they felt pressured to perform, hence why first time sex can result in failure because the expectation was too great.
Performance anxiety and it's kind of weird to be doing something intimate with a cameraman in the room.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Why are people talking about his stroke game? :scust:

I'm not gonna get into that gay shyt but all I have to say is it's normal, there's more facts online ya'll welcome to go look.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide